Jump to content

Achilles LW Squad Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

Wassup Achilles. Don't forget guys, I will be hosting another tryout for the TAC team for those that were unable to join last week. It will be tomorrow night, Saturday 2/20/15 @ 6pm EST. Message me on Xbox if you are interested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Apparently KSI VonBeulow steped in dog poo whe attending a meeting, just wanna say that is funny. Also I would like to congratulate the members who got promoted today good job guys !!!

:LMAO: that is great

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Heyyy guys just wanted to say that congrats to everyone who got promoted you guys all deserve it u been busting Ur butt off and so you guys deserve it so congrats 

Why Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey all thx to KSI Rube Lube I was able to get a week of Xbox live, I want to thx him and all in the KSI family who helped me try and find a Xbox live trial.

Yay!! Congrats!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I played with your heart, got lost in the game. 

 Britney spears my favorite Eveeeer

i don't want to see this crap again.we dont want suck butt tunes like that. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Finish the lyrics.....

I said a Hip, Hop, Hippie to the Hippie the hip, hip a hop and ya don't stop a rock it to the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie,..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Finish the lyrics.....

I said a Hip, Hop, Hippie to the Hippie the hip, hip a hop and ya don't stop a rock it to the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie,..........

Link to comment
Share on other sites


AvajhEGWrLI Guys plz go like and subscribe to my youtube channel im gonna get better and it will mean a lot to me thx KSI family love guys for your support 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


That song is a classic

Haha I actually knew the words. I was failing on purpose. I'm not a big fan of BS and I don't think EVIL is either. :LMAO:

 

AvajhEGWrLI Guys plz go like and subscribe to my youtube channel im gonna get better and it will mean a lot to me thx KSI family love guys for your support 

I'll see what I can do Mexican :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


. What's up bro how are you doing.

Hey Wolf if you're wanting to move up through the ranks I suggest you sign up for the officer workshop this Monday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...