KSIAllowinMouse (Outstanding Service Lv. 1) (Denied)

Dark Bane

Name: KSIAllowinMouse, Decimate WI Gen

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/25768-allowinmouse/

Award-/-Achievement: Most Outstanding

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

I put in for a Div transfer after i met him because he was so nice and knowledgable and he embodied everything KSI stands for.Ive now been a member of his squad for almost three weeks and in that time nomatter what time it is he seems to answer my questions within an hour, he comes up with new ideas (he started a squad chat on kik for everyone to talk and get to know eachother even when not on Xbox) and hes even put his own money ($300) up for a prize on a recruiting tournament. Hes told us that he stands behind us 100% (when rumor spread that we would have to switch games he offered to put everything hes worked for in KSI on the line for us just to stay where we are) and its that confidence and his worth ethic (he is always doing something for us no matter the hour) that spreads from top of the squad down and i honestly think he puts KSI first then his Kids then KSI then his Wife then his Cars then KSI. hes so dedicated to KSI, Decimate, WI and he even helped me when i was in a completely different division by contacting everyone who was involved in my transfer process and tried to see what the hold up was. Its been an honor to be his squadmate. Look i can sit here all day telling you people how amazing he has been to me and the squad and KSI is lucky to have him but When i think KSI I think Mouse.

Edited by Dark Bane

Awards

I believe Dark Bane covered most of it, but I feel that Mouse is one of the nicest people I have ever met. It seems like he's always wanting to help people. He always pushes us to do our best, and is one of the best motivators I know. After all, he is throwing away $300 of his own money to one special person if he sees improvement in every aspect.I feel as if I can talk to him about anything. Even if that thing is so incredibly stupid, Mouse will still listen and provide incredible support. Everybody who I've talked to, have said that he is such an amazing person. All the new members we get, Mouse makes them feel like family. I do truly believe that he is one if the most dedicated people I know. I think the only thing he likes more than having a good time with the KSI community is his cars. I'm never gonna own that many cars. Have you seen his cars? But, I digress. The point is, that I truly believe that Mouse is deserving of this award. As Dark Bane and I said, he dedicates (almost) all his time to KSI, and I'm very happy to have him as my General, Keep up the great work.

mouse is amazing. Responds to our messages any time of the day, yes even 2 am. Welcomes us, since i joined he has made me feel like part of the family. Has 5 kids and yet finds money for us (specifically 300$) in a contest to any individual on any giftcard. Is humble, hes our general but treats us all fairly.

Since coming to decimate I've seen mouse as a gen when he was 1 capt he has helped me as I hope to have done the same for him he is a great leader because of the fact he puts the well being of the squad before himself he would walk through fire for all of us in decimate and everyone of us would do the same or I hope they would cause he is that much of a great person. As mentioned before he is willing to give 300 dollars to whoever in decimate can show outstanding effort and not many people do that he also gives 3 months cards in recruiting tournaments let's just face it folks KSIAllowinMouse is the (most outstanding) that's why I feel that he is the best for this nomination!!

Awards

This award is given ONLY to those who have proved that beyond a doubt that they are the best at what they do in their respective rank in all of KSI at that given time. Practically considered legends for their commitments and accomplishments. **Maximum of 10 a year to Be issued, Unless clear and present events dictate exceeding that limit.

Just to make sure all witnesses know the requirements of this award, please keep the witnesses coming, both members under him and leaders above him, thank you.

I can speak on behalf of this award and say that he deserves this due to being there whenever his squad needed him ran it for 2weeks when his gen went loa go above and beyond for his member has his squad former co founder I say his been outstanding in my eyes and his members

I will have to agree with everyone else here. Mouse is one of the most stellar human beings I have ever met in my life. He's even going 1000 miles out of his way when I come in on leave from my tour in Japan. Not many people have dedication to friends like that, heck not many family members would do that but that's exactly what mouse is...a brother. Yes, it's widely known that we weren't fond of each other but now most of our conversations are more personal than gaming. After several months of playing xbox almost every day with this man, he had my 100% backing in everything he chooses to do or wants to bring up a discussion about doing. Anybody with the level of dedication mouse had is an asset to any section of KSI. I look forward to many more gaming sessions with my brother.

And i will be doing my best for the squad and everyone in the squad plus outside of our squad. I appreciate helping anyone that's in KSI I love being in decimate. We've had plenty of bad time but we've had a lot more good time. I wouldn't want to be in any other squad or gaming community. I've gotten to know a whole lot of great ppl and gain a brother in the process!!

Edited by AllowinMouse

Awards

Hey Mouse please refrain from expressing your gratitude on the nomination let the witnesses s come and do their thing express your gratitude to them in another place please so we the AAP Staff can look at the witnesses :)

Keep the witnesses coming guys good so far.

Im not very good with speeches, so I'll be keeping this short. I have been in Decimate with Mouse since late December. For the past 3 months, every time I game with him we have, in my opinion, the best of times. His adherence to the CoC is the greatest of devotions I have ever borne witness to. I honestly believe that he is the most deserving member of KSI for the title and position of general.

Everyone has covered it. The title is most outstanding, and I agree he's the most outstanding 100% mouse is a family man and KSI is his 2nd family he does help anyone in his family weather it be just someone to talk to or advice. When I was Gen of Decimate and I coulndnt make a meeting or run one he was was always fist to jump up and say I got it Mr. Rick. Very well rounded person. He's got my vote

Awards

• Admin Guy

The AAP staff has decided that this nomination be moved to a OS. Lv. 1 award status. This is due to the sheer magnitude of "Most Outstanding" and what it means to truly earn this award. We also like to see members earn OS Lv 1, 2, and 3 before pushing for Most Outstanding. This also gives the member a better chance at earning the entry level award for "OS". 

Thank you for your understanding and time, 

KSI Doctor 7

-Chief Department Manager
-AAP Department Head

Honestly guys, even outstanding service lv 1 is a big accomplishment in itself. I can obviously tell this person is a great person no doubt, but how have they gone above and beyond? Saying "dave always is active, a nice guy, and does his job" isn't specific or outstanding. I do see how putting up his own cash is a big deal, but if so, maybe a helping hand award should be arranged. Witnessing for someone isn't just "He's fantastic, best general I've ever seen, just amazing because he's amazing", tell us some actual instances of going above and beyond. Though others may not agree, I want more descriptive witnesses please. Thanks.

Sence day 1 man when i first joined i was a little nerves lol but you just stepped right in and welcomed him self and i knew from that day on he was going to be a outstanding leader some day and that has come an it has been more then earned!! we talk like every single day on kik just BSing around lol and yes you do beat me in the pay checks lmao but we still need to race. anyway man your a great leader mouse and you will be a great, outstanding gen!! you helped me train and thought me alot on being a leader and it meant alot when you need a SSGT and you personally hand picked me.

I know you are haveing a prize to encourage people to step up there game and to try harder, and i want no part of that (no offence) i want to show you that you are teaching me well and that i can be all i can be in KSI without doing it just for a really nice prize and to show you how i always got your back no matter the cost or the danger and to be a great SSGT by your side in the arms of battle,

you have my full respect and loyalty mouse.

and beleave me that is not easily earned, you are the best man i can think of to get this award i would pick nor choose no other!!!

so please raise a glass and give a hand for are new GEN theeeeee one!!! theee only!!! Mr KSIAllowinMouse!!!!! :Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause:

Edited by KSIMrTippett101

I was a Capt when mouse was recruited into KSI I remember the day he was recruited he made one of the best first impressions any new recruit could make with that being said mouse put in a lot of heart into not just decimate but into KSI as a whole always concerned always asking question about how he could improve himself to better KSI then the more I got to know mouse I start to notice mouse isn't like that just online mouse is like this with everything he does I have never met anyone with as much passion for more than just the things that benefit himself I have witnessed him put others before himself I've heard him describe the love he has for his family and even if he dosent win the most outstanding award here in my book he IS the one highlander dude is awesome

:poke: wake up guys! 

A few more people describing what mouse has done that is above and beyond what other members do is what we are looking for guys. 

• 2 weeks later...