Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

Hey whats up Gamertag :) For a custom signature you need to go to the KSI Designs Forums topic, then go on 'request' and just fill out the form by starting a new topic in there ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

What up everybody in TW havent been posting in awhile but how is everybody doing and also i was wondering how do you go about getting a custom signature cuz i would love to have one !

http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/34-request/

Read the rules of the department and use the request form.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Whats up everybody :) just letting everyone know in twisted warfare that i am holding a sgts workshop! So if you got sgts looking to go up in the ranks and see what they need to do to get there! Send them to me :D i will be hosting it on call of duty ghost at 8 pm est time :D and after i am haveing a gamenight :D hope to see a whole bunch of sgts :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey whats up Gamertag :) For a custom signature you need to go to the KSI Designs Forums topic, then go on 'request' and just fill out the form by starting a new topic in there ;)

  

http://www.ksiforums.org/forum/34-request/

Read the rules of the department and use the request form.

Alright thank y'all both
Link to comment
Share on other sites


No really not.. It took me 5 minutes top.. And my sig was made I think 2 days later :D the Design team is awesome

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

No really not.. It took me 5 minutes top.. And my sig was made I think 2 days later :D the Design team is awesome

I never ever had one made :( i seems so hard to request it cba
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Well, welcome to KSI! I hope to see you sometime.. What games do you play? I am mostly on Halo 4, but I do play Ghosts and GTA V. Add me on xbox; KSI Anarky! I'll see you sometime on the battlefield! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey guys! I'm a new member to TW, but i am glad to be a part of KSI, and ready to work hard and show you guys what i got!

awesome then lets get moving :P and welcome to ksi buddy :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We been doing good.. Going through hard times.. Low in numbers, but we still here and ready to kick some ass! ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Oh ya! And how has WI been doing? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

No the name of the app is line

 

Yeah, I hear it's better than kik. 

 

Hey guys! I'm a new member to TW, but i am glad to be a part of KSI, and ready to work hard and show you guys what i got!

 

Welcome back & welcome to TW and the forums! Glad you have you with us!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yeah, I hear it's better than kik. 

 

 

Welcome back & welcome to TW and the forums! Glad you have you with us!! 

happy mothers day to u and to ever mother out there in KSI i hope everone is spending time with they're family

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Omg Jez she going to have chocolate for days hahahaa!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I would really like to see some of you at our game nights. Brutal's game night is Tuesday at 7 pm EST, and it would be really wicked to have some of you there to meet and hang out with. Message or add me, KSI True, if you want to join or if you want to set up any game nights between our squads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ksi true the members of crysis WI will be there for u guys in gamenight after last night everybody meet u guys and had a great time :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...