Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

I just posted on the AAP but i see only a few other people from TW did, Nico Sworn Heero Payton where is the KSI spirit? You guys keep telling us to but you haven't done it yet?!?! :whistle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I just posted on the AAP but i see only a few other people from TW did, Nico Sworn Heero Payton where is the KSI spirit? You guys keep telling us to but you haven't done it yet?!?! :whistle:

i posted in there to

 

 

we still have two days left to do our aap's right?

yea

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I just wanted everyone to know that i love and adore everyone one of you and you all have made the last 3 months of my life so much fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


TW ! Shout out to you all for being so amazing :) I honestly couldn't have asked for not only an amazing squad, but a fantastic division! I'm proud of each and every one of you :) You're making KSI an amazing gaming community! Keep it up :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys I know I haven't been on in awhile but my halo game is broken and I'm trying to get another ASAP and my Xbox is in the shop in Texas right now so ill be on when its mailed back to me. I apologize guys I'm really sorry

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...