Divine Reign Squad Splitters Nominations (Awarded)

GreendayFox

Name: KSI OSIRIS 7, Co Division Leader, Divine Reign
Award-/-Achievement: Squad Splitter
Reason-/-Evidence: Was General in Rapture, Divine Reign when it split and made Elysium in mid 2013.

Name: KSI GreendayFox, Vendetta, Immortal Outlaws (2nd Lieutenant)
Reason-/-Evidence: Was 4th Captain in Elysium, Divine Reign when it split and made Aseir in late 2013.

Name: KSI LivinDeadGal, Wicked< Eternal Souls, General
Reason-/-Evidence: Was 2nd Lieutenant in Elysium, Divine Reign when it split and made Aseir in late 2013.

Name: KSI BeoWulfe20, General, Judgement, Divine Reign
Reason-/-Evidence: Was General over Judgement, Divine Reign when it split and remade Rapture in 2014.

Name: KSI WOLFHUNTER, General, Rapture, Divine Reign
Reason-/-Evidence: Was Captain in Judgement, Divine Reign when it split and remade Rapture in 2014.

Forgive me for posting so many. :) But they definitely diverse this award. (May do more if I find them lol)

Mmm, right lets get some Leaders in here to witness for everyone, :lol:

Osiris:

GreenDay:

LivinDeadGal:

Beowulfe20:

WOLFHUNTER:

Being former division leader over all these squads and authorizing them personally at the time of the their splits i can vouch for each of them. 

I am here to witness for Beowolfe and WOLFHUNTER. I was here for for the squad split that brought back rapture.

Being former division leader over all these squads and authorizing them personally at the time of the their splits i can vouch for each of them. 

Thank you guys.

Yes to all.