KSI Azrael 7 Multiple Nominations (Awarded)

Warpriest 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of member: KSI Azrael 7 - FI- Founder

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/386-azraelâ„¢/

Award-/-Achievement: Squad Splitter, Dedicated, Good Karma

Reason/evidence for award: Az split demize into Zombies DL prior to the FI Split. He has had a KSI Gamertag for 3+ years. And he has 100 reputation on the forums.

Squad Splitter: We will need a Leader from that time Founder or higher to witness to this. Dedicated: Bring a witness for this member having a gold KSI Tag for 3 years. Good Karma: Yes

Squad Splitter: We will need a Leader from that time Founder or higher to witness to this.

Dedicated: Bring a witness for this member having a gold KSI Tag for 3 years.

Good Karma: Yes

i don't think any DL 7s from that split are still here except for az.

i don't think any DL 7s from that split are still here except for az.

Then see if any senior Leadership is able to witness it was Founder or Higher. Which can go all the way to chief of operations if needed. It just depends on who was around when it happened if no one can witness there isnt anything we can do but I am sure there is someone.

Then see if any senior Leadership is able to witness it was Founder or Higher. Which can go all the way to chief of operations if needed. It just depends on who was around when it happened if no one can witness there isnt anything we can do but I am sure there is someone.

okay I'll ask around and see if a senior leader will witness :)

. i support all 3. witnessed.....done deal i known him for ages and remmber it so yep hes good to go