I am trying to start into youtube and twitch but am running into hardware/software issues

KSI G0r1la04wrx

Hi guys,

I have started looking into recording and streaming and have bought a kaiser baas hd video converter (KBA03044) and tried to run it through xsplit to no success. has anyone had experience with this device and found a way to use it for twitch? or is it a hardware block in the device that doesn't allow streaming? and is it possible to overlay a Logitech C920  in one of the corners for a face cam?. I would also like to find out what cheap or free editing software people can recomend for someone starting out.

Thanks In Advance

KSI G0r1la04wrx

KSI RAGNAROK ES SGT

when it comes to cheap editing programs vegas movie studio on amazon can go up to about 40$ but ive never heard of the hardware you are using..... most of us on the productions team either uses a elgato HD cap card or a happauge..... what your using seems to be more for converting VHS and DVD to MP4 not for recording video games

Thats correct theres only particular hard wardware you could use to stream or capture games on console or PC.

Please refer to this guide. ---> http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/27502-recording-devicestreaming-programs/

• 2 weeks later...

^^ I'm looking to get into twitch streaming, that link is awesome I'll definitely refer back to it! Sorry for posting it just helped :)