KSI Terrors 7 - Die Hard, Dedicated, Mentor

KSI Assasinzz

Name: KSI Terrors 7 Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/15895-terrors-7/ Award-/-Achievement: 
Die Hard
Dedicated
Mentor Reason-/-Evidence:
Die hard- This member has been put through numerous challenges while being the leader of MP. When MP was hurting and many people did actually give up, he stayed there and helped encourage other members to keep pushing forward. MP is now a stronger division since he didn't give up. 
Dedicated- Member has had a gold KSI account since 7/28/13
Mentor- Member has helped every officer that has approached him for help and has also helped whoever he can to achieve the next rank. He helps trains members to just about any rank and is always there to offer helpful advice. He also gives tips and spreads his knowledge amongst the members of his division.

I can witness Terrors for being a mentor because Terrors has helped me through becoming a general and person. He has helped me through multiple issues. He made me realize always make time for your members. Like, one day he was having a terrible day but I needed his advice for something and he stopped what he was doing to help me. He inspired me and made me realize, I need to help everyone no matter what kind of mind state I am in. Put everyone else before yourself, because of this I improved in solving issues and being a general. I am more calm about everything when issues arise. I saw how much T does in a day, if he can do all of that I can deal with one little issue. He's also made me realize you can do your job and have fun with it to an extent. I've seen T joke around and I've seen him be serious. With him doing that made me realize how much I can joke around but only to an extent. He's helped me realize on how I can actually get people to listen to me and if they don't he's told me what to do.  

Awards

Ill witness for T being a mentor because through every rough patch ive hit as a general hes kept me calm and helped me a great deal to defuse the situation. Also he has tought me many ways to become a better general for my squad and overall taught me how to be a great member of KSI all while he has a busy personal life but still is able to run a squad have fun and of corse teach us all something we can benefit from

Awards

I can witness to terrors die hard award. As his second in command, I know MP hasn’t had the easiest past and I also know I can be a bit of a handful. There are some days that there are some days where nothing really goes on and then there’s days that everything seems to happen at once. MP has definitely had a difficult road that some people wouldn’t be able to stand (I wouldn’t have without this dude) and he has stuck by it through no matter what. Through thick and thin, he stuck by this division essentially making it a better place.

That being said I can also witness to terrors being a mentor. I've known Terrors since I was sergeant and he's been there to help me with every rank. When I was a Lt I had to go to a gens meeting for the first time and I kinda freaked out being around all the higher ups of my division and he was really the first person that told me to calm down and pretend like I'm a general. With him saying that, it gave me the huge boost I needed to continue my journey to the gens position.

When DR split to MP, things kinda went stagnant within my squad and I had to be on leave for a month and during that month we talked constantly and everyday he was giving me a new little lesson about KSI whether it'd be talking about the history of it or giving me tips about being a captain and/or being a general. When I did become general, I didn't exactly have confidence in myself, but he helped me through every issue and told me what to and what not to do as general making me a better general.

He did that exact thing with every other position I achieved. When I messed up he told me what I should've done to better prepare myself for future complications. He instilled confidence and faith in me, making me a better member and a better person in general. He has helped me through no matter what and within every position I've been in. 

I can witness to Terrors Mentor nomination. Terrors has become someone in KSI that I would like to be just like. He has displayed the calm yet stern attitude I strive to balance within myself. I've watched how he has solved issues when they have came about and I could not handle them myself. The learning process and time he has taken to explain how to handle certain issues has been a tremendous help to my growth within KSI and makes me believe  we in KSI are all family. He has shown me how to keep my personal feelings of someone separate from the actual issue when dealing with issues that arise. I know that with out his help I could not be as strong of a leader as I am today. 

Mentor: 4/5. Just one more, please. 

Die hard: keep them coming, thanks. 

Dedicated: one witness to how this member has been here with a KSI tag for 3 years, please. 

On 19/08/2016 at 3:29 AM, Emmy The Boss said:

Mentor: 4/5. Just one more, please. 

Die hard: keep them coming, thanks.