Jump to content

KSI SHIFT FI CHAT (SQUAD)


Skillz 7

Recommended Posts

Sorry to hear that Crackers. I hate that we put so much effort into doing what we do here in KSI and that's the kind of respect is shown after all is said and done. Though I don't know you very well, I will say I do appreciate what you have done and continue to do here bud. Don't give up on the junior bees, just drop the hammer from time to time, see what happens when you shake things up. I'll be doing a bit of spring cleaning over here myself soon enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


lol spring cleaning

nice reation time with the shield crackers...lol azrael thank god you survived..lol

yes hound really didnt have his game but also hound just because your names not up there with the beast and me doesnt mean you have to justify yourself. just say you couldnt make it and if you really want to challenge crackers challenge him at another time because im sure if you ask nice enough, even big tough old crackers would 1v1 you.

yup

Link to comment
Share on other sites


lol yup so how was ur day ???

oh good im getting on now cause u wanna talk

like i said in the torque chat rellentless when it does happen if u have questions or need help hit me up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Morning Shift! How's it going for everyone! Keep up the killer work guys, you guys are doing killer work! Hope to see everyone at the squad meeting tomorrow night!

And everyone, don't forget! Tonight at 7 CT/8 ET their is QS Practice! As well, KSI Grizz will be meeting up with members before practice to give out any tips :smile: Hope to see everyone there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Morning shift. Sorry for my absence yesterday and today. My girlfriends dad is in the hospital and had to have emergency surgedry because of a hole in his stomach. I will be checking messages and such but I know you guysare in good hands. I hope to be on for a bit tonight once we get home and settled. Keep it up shift!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Morning shift. Sorry for my absence yesterday and today. My girlfriends dad is in the hospital and had to have emergency surgedry because of a hole in his stomach. I will be checking messages and such but I know you guysare in good hands. I hope to be on for a bit tonight once we get home and settled. Keep it up shift!

hope he gets better crackers

And everyone, don't forget! Tonight at 7 CT/8 ET their is QS Practice! As well, KSI Grizz will be meeting up with members before practice to give out any tips :smile: Hope to see everyone there!

thank you seraphim, and yes as seraphim said KSI Grizz will be giving outtips and i would like the QS team to take advantage of thiss and use it to help make themselves better because i know i will.

Morning Shift! How's it going for everyone! Keep up the killer work guys, you guys are doing killer work! Hope to see everyone at the squad meeting tomorrow night!

yes guys very important meeting and i expect at least a full lobby turn out. thank you

also i love my new forum color...lol

yup

lol hound you should come play some mw3

no

Link to comment
Share on other sites


RELENTLESS my game is all scratched up again lol i told u ... and my friend from schools and im not usin my mike

i will a bit tonight tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites


lol it is tonight

Weekend Warfare is hosting a BIG tournament on May 4th with 1600 MS points going to every member of the winning team!

Sign up at http://www.ksiweekendwarfare.org/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Morning shift. Remember that just because its someones initial start on the web site doesn't call for jokes like newbie etc. Some people might take offence to statements. Especially if they have been in KSI for a while. Just remember people. Think about what you say because it might hurt someone else. Now on a good note. Let's enjoy our Monday and I hope to see people on the game later today

Relentless. Sorry I haven't gotten with you because of real life stuff. You will shadow me this week sometime. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Morning shift. Remember that just because its someones initial start on the web site doesn't call for jokes like newbie etc. Some people might take offence to statements. Especially if they have been in KSI for a while. Just remember people. Think about what you say because it might hurt someone else. Now on a good note. Let's enjoy our Monday and I hope to see people on the game later today

sorry i was just jokin hopin to start all our days off with a smile/laugh lol
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...