Jump to content

KSI SHIFT FI CHAT (SQUAD)


Skillz 7

Recommended Posts

I see like 5 whats up shift meseges from difrint people ill tell u whats up the sky clowds a plaine stars other planits meterors outer space a ufo or 2 that's whats up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I see like 5 whats up shift meseges from difrint people ill tell u whats up the sky clowds a plaine stars other planits meterors outer space a ufo or 2 that's whats up

Uhhhh what's plaine star? [emoji23][emoji23]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I see like 5 whats up shift meseges from difrint people ill tell u whats up the sky clowds a plaine stars other planits meterors outer space a ufo or 2 that's whats up

lol
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Haha what's up sketch I'm doing ight

Im doing good. Just had something that tasted like rice. looked like rice, but wasn't rice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...