Balphy's awards, (Gold outstanding) AWARDED

KSI Balphazar 7

Name: KSI Balphazar 7

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/5-ksi-balphazar-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Gold outstanding Service & Most Outstanding Service.

Reason-/-Evidence: Every squad that I have been a general of has been the best it can be in the entire division. Every Division I was a Div Leader/Director of was always ahead of the game in terms of activities and member retention and producing future leaders. Also Am one of the best educators KSI has to offer along with one of the best motivators. If you need more let me know.

Most of my witnesses are from old school KSI so I dont know who would vouch for my claims.

witnesses needed, but yes i can vouch for Nitemare in SH and TW whilst you were in charge was the best squad around. it was talked about by all of the upper staff of the divs and when we transferred over to TW it was the most popular because of the way you ran it.

Most Outstanding -*

This award is given ONLY to those who have Proved that beyond a doupt that they are the Best at what they do in their Respective Rank. Practicly considered Legends for their Commitments and acomplishments.

Name one person who has my rank? Best by default? jks jks :D

on a serious note though I consider myself the best at what I do. Ive never been rank suspended or have had any negative actions taken against me in any which way because I always go above and beyond my job. I revamped the education program that has been benifitting and challenging the KSI community for about a year or a little over a year now.

Its been about 6 months if memory serves. Also, besides you there are 3 educators in KSI. Saying "i'm one of the best" is like saying "i'm one of the educators" in my perspective.

Most outstanding is for being the best at a specific rank but you seem to be citing your whole career in KSI. Thats outsanding service.

6months for what? Ive been running FTLA/Education since feb-March of last year officially speaking.

ANd when im making the claim to be the best I make the claim keeping my entire KSI career in play. not just one specific rank. Whenever Ive been a general, I was the best general in KSI. I did my job and then some. When I was a division leader/director My divisions were the best in terms of growth and activity. there were never any negatives from any of my positions. Also at the same time I held FTLA classes along with Fuzzy and airborn and wicced. out of all of them I was offered the position of Director of Education and training. SInce then I have revamped and changed the whole structure of the education program to better fit the needs of KSI, a feat that no one had even thought of doing before me. hence why I was claiming to be the best at what I do. Im not saying Im the best at everything in KSI. far from it. but every task or position I have held I was the best at it in all of KSI.

Ive never been rank suspended or have had any negative actions taken against me in any which way because I always go above and beyond my job.

I haven't been Rank Suspended or had negative actions taken against me either.

Also, I have to agree with Prophet, even though it's been over 6 months.

So does that mean that I deserve the award too? The only thing that not having negative actions taking against you means is that you didn't do things that would get you into trouble.

umm what? please read my full testimony rather than nit picking parts of a sentence and taking it out of context. I dunno if you should get the award or not. thats not my issue or concern.

Your whole career in ksi does not serve as evidence for this award. The award, as i've said, is for a specific rank. I dont know what rank you are saying you were the most outstanding at during that time but "nothing negative" and "not getting rank suspended" or pretty much doing your job does not count as evidence. The most outstanding award is for the best person of a certain rank during that time so its whatever rank you choose and why you were better than everyone else of that rank at the time.

Also, i'm speaking with fuzzy to clear up some things about FTLA

Most if not all those that could be witnesses in this regard on my behalf are no longer in KSI. The only other person would be Fuzzy.

I can however tell you that I didnt make it on to the Board of Directors if I wasnt the best of the best.

while that may be true, you are not being compared to everyone, you are being compared to board of director members who are also the best of the best. Seeing as you are still a BoD member, i'm sure there can still be witnesses to your current position.