KSI Kon Astro (AWARDED)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Kon Astro

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/92-astro/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

Donner

Outstanding Service

Bright Idea

Member Asistance

Griffball

Swat

Hot Topic

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Donner- I will have Odin post

Outstanding Service- This a bit of a reach, but whenever Im online I try to play with my squad and start up lobbies, I recruit usually about 5 people per week if I go on while my squad lacks the will to recruit, I go to most of the gen meeting even though Im just a captain because my gen lives in Ireland, I have to take care of my squad a lot at nights because my gen cant stay up that late because he lives in Ireland, I have started a squad with only 15 people and made it into a squad with 45 people in a game that is extremely hard to recruit in(Battlefield 3), also even though I am only 14 years old I act extremely mature for my age, and on top of this I do lots of GFX for the forums

Bright Idea- A few of my friends and I had the idea to create a battlefield 3 squad and has become a fairly successful squad I will have my gen post about it

Member Asistance- I always follow up with my recruits, Ive given lots of people advice about leadership, video games, etc.,

Griffball- I was on a griffball team when I was in a halo squad I will have my old captain post here

Swat- I am on a division swat team right now I will have my captain post here

Hot Topic-

All of these are hot topics

Swat and Grifball - Kon Astro was on these teams during his time in Lethal DM (Halo Squad)

Member Assistance - I see this member constantly go out fo his way to better his squad in any way he can and help those when needed

Kon, we told you before that your application for the gfx team does not qualify for Hot Topic because it doesnt help KSI. That would also be applied to your other two topics.

Battlefield squads were planned on being made long before the game came out so i dont think you can take credit for that.

Get witnesses for the others

Member Asistance - Yes

Griffball - Yes

Swat - Yes

Outstanding Service - Witness

Donor - Odin needs to verify

Bright Idea - No

Hot Topic - No

^ This

Member Asistance - Yes

Griffball - Yes

Swat - Yes