Jump to content

KSI IMPULSE TW {SQUAD CHAT}


KSI Hitjoy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WUZ UP GUYS! I finally made it on the forums! thanks to ADMIN and our great division leader kiki 7 and my best bud Hereeo Yuy for helping me out. You guys are the best!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I am not poop you nasty Heero. Wheres Sick Naste when you need him you Naaaaaaassssssssttttttttyyyyyyyyy http://www.ksiforums.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/Secret.gif this isnt a secret face its picking your nose face!!!!!

constipated.gif

Hey Heero turn around shit-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites


So in the middle of battle last night on one in the chamber shotguns... my power supply went out on me.. gave me a fat red light, haven't tested it today since it's cooled down. Heero, still need to get with you about when I'm available for HH practice

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm usually good mondays & wednesdays after 7PM central and tuesdays & thursdays after 3PM central but thursdays i can't do anything after about 9PM

Link to comment
Share on other sites


OK i will write that down and you will get a message on what days practice are going to be.

New Sig i made for my bro rome

KSIRome_zps57e7f430.jpg

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s660/ksiheeroyuy/KSIRome_zps57e7f430.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites


ugh, so I got on and was straight red bar in 3 different lobbies.. nat type moderate, configure my settings, set a static IP for the xbox, open the ports, and get it going... open nat type.. still redbar. get on here and it's still slow so i figure it's my provider and not me so guess I won't be on tonight :(

even my minecraft on PC sucks with lag

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Haven't been able to test everything out today, and might not be able to get on tonight or tomorrow night.. I've got a paper to write that'll either make or break my grade in one class, and about 150 problems to do by tomorrow at 6 for math classes

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share


×
×
  • Create New...