Jump to content

MAD PROPS


Scooby-doo
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tourney? i cannot wait to win lol, ill prolly lose. Mad props to Lordsmoke for having a chuck norris vs Kilamanjaro battle which kilamanjaro won of course and props to KSI The Doc for letting me trollface his computer when it is nearby

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I would like to give MAD PROPS to ALL of FN for doing such a fantastic job! I have not seen this division so active and so prosperous in a while. This has to be due to the leadership taking an active and effective role in making sure that FN is a place people WANT to be.

So kudos to all of you for a job well done. I'm so proud of how far you all have come, I know it wasn't easy. Don't start slacking now, GREAT things are just around the corner! :wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Props to Kilamanjaro and Doc for stepping up outta the blue and being the leaders they are now. (well leader to me haha)

And to Hannibal, Face, Baracus, Truth, and Brimstoner for being the best leaders I've ever seen!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Mad Props to Face for being so patient with the drama lately. He is patiently waiting for he soon to be award (hopefully) and he deserves more free time than he gets. really appreciate the hard work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


a big mad props to all the new faces of KSI that have take the time to learn what we are all about and to make sure that FN is moving the right way. i really like to thanks you guys cheers

LOL IM FROM CANADA (YES I KNOW CAPS ARE ON)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share


×
×
  • Create New...