xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Share Posted December 4, 2012 I'm gonna talk so much about the co-fo spot now, just because Reeses posted that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Pikachu 3 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Share Posted December 4, 2012 We are getting a new cofo? o,o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted December 4, 2012 Report Share Posted December 4, 2012 I NOMINATE KSI Beheldx502 FOR THE NEW CO-FO! I didn't know we needed one but I definitely think Beheld deserves this. Prodigy is CRAZY if he doesn't make Beheld the new co-fo. .Des 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 Really Zohan hahaha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 Technically, a new co-founder affects everyone in the division. EVERYONE. Everyone has the right to discuss it. I personally think the excitement of playing detective and trying to figure out who it is before they're promoted is fun as Poop. A Co-Founder affects everyone. Trust me. It concerns the entire division. And I'm not gonna stop talking Poop. =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI PROD1GY 7 24 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 I NOMINATE KSI Beheldx502 FOR THE NEW CO-FO! I didn't know we needed one but I definitely think Beheld deserves this. Prodigy is CRAZY if he doesn't make Beheld the new co-fo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 Yeah.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
.Des 35 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 rank structure is so over-rated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI RC 38 Boss 4 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 Hey Dude nice name change and congrades to the big promo aniki! "Real Snipers Adapt To The Battle" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 Thanks shinobi. I'm over ur squad now. So I can talk to u more often now:) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 5, 2012 Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 Congrats Reiignmaker Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI PROD1GY 7 24 Posted December 5, 2012 Author Report Share Posted December 5, 2012 What's the new name, so I can submit the request to add you to the leader's list? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Pikachu 3 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Share Posted December 6, 2012 Now we all can make you lose in halo I mean congrats buddeh <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Share Posted December 6, 2012 I don't lose. EVER. I only win or tie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Share Posted December 6, 2012 Someone is a little confident Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Share Posted December 6, 2012 Hehe Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Share Posted December 6, 2012 Go big or go home Reese's go big or go home Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 How is everyones day going today good i hope Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 Hey forsaken I noticed how you made it to the richest members list good job but you still need more to pass me hahahahaha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 Thank you but i did pass you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 Never mind i see you passed me i am now the 10th so i am gong to loss that soon i bet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 Yeah forsaken it is all good though at least you are up there now hahaha my networth is over 1,000,000 right now hahahaha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 Dang i should be there soon i hope. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 DUDE WTF!!!!!!! I got on the forums and I noticed that my post number went down!!!!!! It was at 291 but it dropped to 275. I am getting it back up there though. I am just bummed about that lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 7, 2012 Report Share Posted December 7, 2012 Ya i have had that hapen befor it does suck. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts