KSI RC 38 Boss 4 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Share Posted December 9, 2012 Is there thread somewhere which tells people which clans are blacklisted and which aren't and if there is where is it, I never been good with directions. please'n'thanku "Real Snipers Adapt To The Battle" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Share Posted December 9, 2012 Is there thread somewhere which tells people which clans are blacklisted and which aren't and if there is where is it, I never been good with directions. please'n'thanku "Real Snipers Adapt To The Battle" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI RC 38 Boss 4 Posted December 9, 2012 Report Share Posted December 9, 2012 Cheers I can send that to my recruits soo they know what to be warry of. Its all ways easyier to fight an enemy you know...... So the sooner the better, the only way to prevent this happening again is become more educated and more competence and to make sure that newest and youngest are aware and prepared For What Ever May Come............... Cheers Aniki......... "Real Snipers Adapt To The Battle" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI PROD1GY 7 24 Posted December 10, 2012 Author Report Share Posted December 10, 2012 To all AV, It has been a pleasure working with you all. Unfortunately, there are some real-life matters that I need to attend to, of which I have no accurate estimate as to my return. Therefore, it is with a heavy heart and soul that I resign from my position as your leader. I wish you all the best, as I know you all have such potential and it has been my honor to lead such a great group of people. I will return somewhere down the road. I don't know exactly when, or where, but I will be back. Until then, I bid you adieu. Stay strong AV. I consider you all my family. Much love, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Share Posted December 10, 2012 To all AV, It has been a pleasure working with you all. Unfortunately, there are some real-life matters that I need to attend to, of which I have no accurate estimate as to my return. Therefore, it is with a heavy heart and soul that I resign from my position as your leader. I wish you all the best, as I know you all have such potential and it has been my honor to lead such a great group of people. I will return somewhere down the road. I don't know exactly when, or where, but I will be back. Until then, I bid you adieu. Stay strong AV. I consider you all my family. Much love, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Share Posted December 10, 2012 I hope everything works out for you and i am glad i got to meet and get to know you. Just come back to the family soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Share Posted December 10, 2012 To all AV, It has been a pleasure working with you all. Unfortunately, there are some real-life matters that I need to attend to, of which I have no accurate estimate as to my return. Therefore, it is with a heavy heart and soul that I resign from my position as your leader. I wish you all the best, as I know you all have such potential and it has been my honor to lead such a great group of people. I will return somewhere down the road. I don't know exactly when, or where, but I will be back. Until then, I bid you adieu. Stay strong AV. I consider you all my family. Prodigy you are one of my best friends in KSI and you are a GREAT LEADER. When you can come back to us.... do it. AV will be fine but we will miss you. You are one of the few greatest leaders I have ever met in KSI and I will gladly await your return :)Much love, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Reeses 9 Posted December 10, 2012 Report Share Posted December 10, 2012 Dang it the post messed up gosh hahahahaha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI RC 38 Boss 4 Posted December 11, 2012 Report Share Posted December 11, 2012 Goodluck, my friend and I hope we can meet again in the new year "Real Snipers Adapt To The Battle" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A Tower Of Hats. 0 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Share Posted December 12, 2012 Was attending the workshop meeting, and my internetz had to die at that damn moment. The worlds too random and i don't like it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Share Posted December 12, 2012 Without the random things in this world it would be so boring. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Pikachu 3 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Share Posted December 12, 2012 Al though that is true this random sickness is not fun D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
A Tower Of Hats. 0 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Share Posted December 12, 2012 I just found this Half Life 2 remix. I want to play Half Life 2 again now. (Nostalgia overload) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reeses 9 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Share Posted December 12, 2012 How is everyone doing today?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Share Posted December 12, 2012 Al though that is true this random sickness is not fun D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Share Posted December 12, 2012 Im doing good just waiting for school to be over. How about you Reeses? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Darko V 6 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Share Posted December 13, 2012 whats up eveyone? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Darko V 6 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Share Posted December 13, 2012 ok i need to ask why doesnt anyone answer me i mean it bothers me sometimes but i guess is becauseim annoying Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Share Posted December 13, 2012 No ur not we just have a small amount of people constantly on forums ur not annoying. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Pikachu 3 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Share Posted December 13, 2012 No one is truely annoying as long as they listen. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 14, 2012 Report Share Posted December 14, 2012 Who wants to party????? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted December 14, 2012 Report Share Posted December 14, 2012 I want to party. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Pikachu 3 Posted December 14, 2012 Report Share Posted December 14, 2012 I just don't wanna die this week. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted December 14, 2012 Report Share Posted December 14, 2012 lets go forsaken. Pikachu i know u want to party!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Pikachu 3 Posted December 14, 2012 Report Share Posted December 14, 2012 Party is my middle name duhhh x3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts