KSI CRONUSAURUS 1 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Share Posted May 19, 2013 Guys and gals of AV especially my friends in void. I have decided with a heavy heart to move on from KSI and go solo for a while. I enjoy playing with you all, but my family comes first as well as my personal enjoyment and fulfillment. I hope you all understand that I will gladly play with you guys if you choose to keep me on your friends list. My new gamer tag is ZOMBIE KLR 67. Take care and remember. To enjoy the game you must be having FUN.... Farewell and great gaming... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Joe 7 178 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Share Posted May 20, 2013 Guys and gals of AV especially my friends in void. I have decided with a heavy heart to move on from KSI and go solo for a while. I enjoy playing with you all, but my family comes first as well as my personal enjoyment and fulfillment. I hope you all understand that I will gladly play with you guys if you choose to keep me on your friends list. My new gamer tag is ZOMBIE KLR 67. Take care and remember. To enjoy the game you must be having FUN.... Farewell and great gaming... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted May 26, 2013 Report Share Posted May 26, 2013 Hey AV just to tell you all meetings are not mandatory tonight due to the holiday. So enjoy your weekend! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted May 26, 2013 Report Share Posted May 26, 2013 For real everyone. We're doing great, so everyone just enjoy the holiday! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Joe 7 178 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Share Posted May 29, 2013 I just wanna say AV is AMAZING! I am posting this in the Division chat, because this is directed towards the entire Division. Yes, SH is amazing too, and will always be my home Squad/Div; but the recent mass amount of support here from some means more than words can say. The friendships I have made here are unbreakable, and no matter what, I will ALWAYS stick by and stand by AV. My current Squad, Fury, has some amazing people that are not just great friends, but like family to me, what KSI is all about. This Division will always stand tall and do proud, because everyone is so humble, nice and the structure here works so well too. Thanks so much to everyone who have helped me with some personal life issues, as I could now say for sure to you all, AV FOREVER! I will always do my best to maintain the best I could be, upholding AV's great reputation. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted June 1, 2013 Report Share Posted June 1, 2013 Give me liberty, or give me death. I want everyone to think about that... Cause it's a good Hucking quote. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FORSAKEN 13 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Share Posted June 6, 2013 Last post for AV i will miss you but time to move on to SH. AV FOREVER<3<3<3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Joe 7 178 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Share Posted June 6, 2013 I will miss AV too, but SH is great. PHANTOM SH actually is my home Squad and Division, so this move for me really isn't that big. I'm sure everyone will have fun. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Share Posted June 7, 2013 Goodbye AV. <3 I have worked very very hard to keep you together. I have lost precious blood, sweat, and tears to protect you and nurture you. I have done my best, and due to the actions of others, I can no longer protect AV. For this, I am extremely sorry. I have failed you, and my deepest apologies for this. I have not been the leader I should have. I have not been what AV needed. I'm so sorry. I am one of the very few that have been here since the beginning. And I am the only original leader left from AV's creation. And I, like those before me, failed you... I cannot stress enough how much this pains me. Altered Vengeance was meant to be a home for you guys. And as hard as I worked, I could not make it so. I'm sorry... But now, please follow me as we relinquish command to KSI Jiggy 7. I trust his leadership, and I hope you do as well. He can give you guys what I never could. A home. So, SH... Here we come... Get ready. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI darkarbiter 0 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Share Posted July 9, 2013 ARE YOU UPSET WITH KSI? THEN COME JOIN HALO THUGS WHERE WE ARE A FAMILY AND CARE FOR YOU, UNLIKE YOUR UNCARING SUPERIORS WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts