Jump to content

AV Division Chat


KSI PROD1GY 7
 Share

Recommended Posts

I should be getting black ops 2 this week so reiignmaker why you me and 2 other play zombies

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a very well written poem about integrity today and immediately thought of KSI. I've come across many people that can't give a solid definition of Integrity and I thought maybe this would clear it up and maybe open some eyes to what it really means to have integrity. I think you could tie all three, knowledge, strength, and integrity into this poem as well. some of the tasks listed may be hard, but that's where you find the strength to rise above to achieve and become a better person as a whole.

"If"

By: Rudyard Kipling

IF you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated, don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;

If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,

if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prepare to have your jimmies rustled

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, and sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, and a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Never.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm in some kind of comatose state at the moment. This week, PROD1GY's total sleep = 3 hours. Is it bad if I'm seeing pony's and rainbows every time I stand up too quick? .....Nahhh, that's gotta be normal. I am going to be signing on in a little while, so hopefully we can get some custom games going or something. I thought I would post a slightly random little piece of information to anybody that is interested in celestial events (night sky watching / stargazing).

As we move into the later hours of this Friday evening, the Leonid meteor shower will reach move towards its peak intensity, which typically occurs at a point an hour or two out from sunrise, and continues until the night sky gives way to daybreak. Although this is not one of the stronger meteor showers Northern America will see ( typically viewers will see 10-15 meteors per hour), the Leonids were responsible for one of the strongest meteor storms on record, treating its spectators to a wild meteor showing at rates as high as thousands PER MINUTE!!!

Anyways, if you're a big star, space geek/fanatic, like myself, make sure you step out this evening and find a dark area away from light to try and see some meteors! We currently have a moon in the waxing crescent stage, which should prove for a great show, if they decide to come out and give us at least the average meteor rate. If you are in the Eastern Time Zone and plan on being up late, find the constellation Leo (the lion) rising above the East-Northeast horizon around 2 A.M. tonight. If anyone decides to actually stay up and give it a go, feel free to share your experience with us!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


To ALL AV members, the amount of spam threads in this division are far too excessive. I will be going through and locking irrelevant topics. Please refrain from posting topics with information that can be provided within other posts. This is creating redundant cluttered postings that are not necessary. Also, any re-creation of topics that I have closed, will result in the potential removal of posting privileges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I do like it, but whether or not enough to replace the current, I'm not sure. I would rather see what the members think, because I'm impartial.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share


×
×
  • Create New...