KSI Anatomy 7 Request (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Anatomy 7 LS Co-Founder

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/2435-ksi-anatomy-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

Hammer and Nail

Forge Team

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Hammer and Nail: Last WW that KSI DoubleJ 7 and I ran (2v2 Slayer on Halo) I thought that it would be a good opportunity to test out, and successfully do so, one of my custom made maps (Double Glass Pain Factory) that one of my old friends (Whom is not apart of KSI) and myself built. My GT is in the description of the map and DoubleJ 7 is my primary witness to this since he hosted it with me and is witness for the proof of originality. But if I for some reason need more just tell me who.

Forge Team: Way back when Fallen LS was around (About a year ago) I was apart of the Fallen LS forge team (Hadn't applied earlier since Doubles is my only witness to it). After looking into it more, at the time KSI DoubleJ (Co-Founder of the squad at the time) was at the tryouts for the team and witnessed my acceptance onto the team. {He would be only witness on this since it was quiet sometime ago but if I am not mistake Co-Founders work for this award}

~Thank you for your time and if any other witnesses other than Doubles are needed please tell me

~KSI Anatomy 7

I can witness for both. Antaomy had a map featured in the Halo Reach WW Tournament. The map was created himself. I can also confirm he was apart of a forge back when the orignal Fallen LS was active. I was a Co-fo over the squad at the time.