KSI Caius 7 -Most Outstanding Award (Denied)

KSI Zion 7

Name: KSI Caius 7

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/1794-ksi-caius-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Most Outstanding Award

Reason-/-Evidence: The reaso why I would like a shot at this is my reason is pretty close to some of founder and co founders. I was brought into LB to help teach and re educated the division when it was only sitting at 130 members. There were no co founders and half of the generals were poorly trained. LB couldnt contain its members because everyone wanted out. When I volunteered to come to LB over the last 5-6 months, I re educated the whole division starting with SGTs and moving to the Generals. I mentored many officers based on how I educated these people and now we are up to 350 plus. I saved squads from falling and the ones that did fall, I never gave up until there was nothing more to save. I cleaned up my mess though it was my job and I helped the other Co Founder when he was inactive. I have gave it my all though it is my job but I believe this and so does my division leader.. I but HEART into this division and that is one reason why we are at flagship today. I also have been told by many higher ups that they believe I am one of the few the has most improved from when they started in the division.

Awards

I agree that without Caius in my Division that LB would not be where it is today he was my first LB co-founder and also my most sucsessful one and i think he's the best choice for this award. Good luck Caius!!!

Awards