KSI xDEADx 7 22 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Share Posted June 7, 2013 Everyone wish Kat a happy birthday!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Share Posted June 7, 2013 ^ buahahahahah Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Share Posted June 7, 2013 EO Dont accept any invites from people that you dont know!!!!! PARTYS SET TO INVITE ONLY PLEASE!!!!!! we have kids/adults that are inmature and going around saying will hack - dont listen to them whatever they say and block comm if you have any questions come to me Diablo or Maddy , worry less and game more <3 TRUE KSI LOVE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xDEADx 7 22 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Share Posted June 7, 2013 Right medic? Lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 7, 2013 Report Share Posted June 7, 2013 Its Friday guys im happy - well im happy everyday but its friday ()@#%*@ it go with the wave hahaha its friday friday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Miss Kat 85 Posted June 8, 2013 Report Share Posted June 8, 2013 Hey guys, I'm just gonna give you a heads up so you're not mad at me later on, I'm going to be really apathetic about a lot of stuff & I probably won't want to do a lot within KSI for the next couple of weeks. I'm still going to do my duties within my squad, the division & KSI, but I just won't be up to do a lot. The next couple of weeks are going to suck really bad for me & I'm going to apologize in advance if I'm not the usual happy-go-lucky and super giggly Kat. /: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 8, 2013 Report Share Posted June 8, 2013 Hey guys, I'm just gonna give you a heads up so you're not mad at me later on, I'm going to be really apathetic about a lot of stuff & I probably won't want to do a lot within KSI for the next couple of weeks. I'm still going to do my duties within my squad, the division & KSI, but I just won't be up to do a lot. The next couple of weeks are going to suck really bad for me & I'm going to apologize in advance if I'm not the usual happy-go-lucky and super giggly Kat. /: If you need to have someone to talk to or anything you have my kik my fb everything! all info is conf I dont sell your information <3 il keep in touch with you my meoww meowww Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 8, 2013 Report Share Posted June 8, 2013 Hey guys, I'm just gonna give you a heads up so you're not mad at me later on, I'm going to be really apathetic about a lot of stuff & I probably won't want to do a lot within KSI for the next couple of weeks. I'm still going to do my duties within my squad, the division & KSI, but I just won't be up to do a lot. The next couple of weeks are going to suck really bad for me & I'm going to apologize in advance if I'm not the usual happy-go-lucky and super giggly Kat. /: For you meoww meoww <3 “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.†Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Miss Kat 85 Posted June 9, 2013 Report Share Posted June 9, 2013 Hello, EO n_n You all are very amazing people~ I hope you're having a wonderful night :3 KSI CombatMED 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 Word of little motivation - Don't give up or give in guys! take charge for yourself and do what is right! hold gaming nights and recruitment gaming nights/days whatever works!!! rebuild your squad!!!! Maybe slow a little at the start but once it picks up it starts flying - trust me on this!!! Love you ALL! Contact me personaly or add me on kick if you need advice or different opinion on things <3 True KSI LOVE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
<--Is Awesome 42 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 HEELLLLOOOO EVERYONE!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Mad One 7 21 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 I AM NOT THE BUTT HERE! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 Hi vic and you are such a butt here maddy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Miss Kat 85 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 Hey, EO! You all are doing such fantastic work. I'm proud of all of you. We can rise to greatness >:D Let's all work hard! And get out recruiting to add to this lovely family~ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 Tonight and tomorrow starting at 12am MNT 2am Eastern - Recruit/Game night! all are welcome to join and ask questions from EO or just hang out welcome all ,let others know il send out message today on squad tag also ENJOY^_^ <3 I know this is late guys but its great for recruting becuase most of the kids are filtered out so we can get some quality people in, True KSI Love <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Miss Kat 85 Posted June 12, 2013 Report Share Posted June 12, 2013 If you wanna join the 3 vs. 3 Search & Destroy on Blops 2 for Weekend Warfare, sign up your team at ksiweekendwarfare.org ! <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Mad One 7 21 Posted June 14, 2013 Report Share Posted June 14, 2013 poopers Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 14, 2013 Report Share Posted June 14, 2013 LOLOL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 15, 2013 Report Share Posted June 15, 2013 If help is needed dont be afraid to contact your leadership!!! Enjoy your weekend everyone I will be gone camping/cabin for one day today take care Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riddle Master 0 Posted June 16, 2013 Report Share Posted June 16, 2013 Hi there everyone! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miss Kat 85 Posted June 16, 2013 Report Share Posted June 16, 2013 Hello person O.o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Dethe 7 7 Posted June 16, 2013 Author Report Share Posted June 16, 2013 hi folks im back KSI CombatMED 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
<--Is Awesome 42 Posted June 16, 2013 Report Share Posted June 16, 2013 Hey Dethe!!! Great to see you back and ready to kick some ass KSI CombatMED 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Mad One 7 21 Posted June 16, 2013 Report Share Posted June 16, 2013 hi folks im back SO SO SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BACK!!! Missed you and your wife!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CombatMED 7 20 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Share Posted June 17, 2013 He says Hi then is banned LOLOLOL - Damn Lurkers Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now