KSI Pastries 7 - Division Creator

KSI Pastries 7

Name:  KSI Pastries 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Pastries 7
Award-/-Achievement: Division Creator
Reason-/-Evidence:On April 15, 2010 the Halo 2 servers were shut down. I was the Division Leader of KSI H2 at this time, the only division in KSI on Halo 2 hints the name H2.

This forced my Division to transfer from the original Xbox to the 360. This also brought to light that our division was large enough for a division split, we had 7 squads and over 500 members and my Director(KSI MssNaughty) told us to spilt the Division. Since this wasn't a normal split because our divisions game was being shut down and we were transferring over consoles we decided to created two new divisions out of the old one. 

Thus, my division split from being H2 to becoming HX(Halo Exiled) and TW(Twisted Warfare). At this time in KSI each division was designated to a specific game. So we came up with these names because HX was our Halo 3 division and I wanted to name it after my baby KSI Exiled H2.  TW was the CoD MW2 division so we all thought of ourselves as a little Twisted and the divison was going to be for Modern Warfare 2 thus the name Twisted Warfare was created.

I later stepped down from my position to go to college. KSI went through 2 splits over the next few years. HX became a part of KSI United and TW came over here and got shut down some time in he past few years.

Witnesses:

KSI Soze 7, KSI Vanished 7, KSI MssNaughty, KSI Balphazar, lots of other people, Fuzzy my remember this as well because before the servers got Poop down fuzzy and lots of other KSI members would come and join my divison for game nights and custom games.

Edited by KSI Pastries

Please post in the proper format : 

Please keep in mind there is no award for Division Split. There is however the Division Creator award which stipulates : 

Created a new division from a division split. Division split number {200 to 300}. Must reach 450 within 5 months (given to the leadership that founded the division, Cofounder to division leader)

Can be found : http://www.ksiforums.org/awards/

Is this a nomination for an award you have not yet received? 

If it is, I want to remind of the rule regarding retroactive awarding: 

Awards are not given out retroactively. This means, that you cannot ask for awards from a previous time in KSI or  for awards that you lost eligibility for (e.g. if you spent enough time in KSI with a gold KSI tag for commited/dedicated/devoted, but change your gamer tag, you cannot retroactively get those awards, but you need to re-earn the time before applying for these awards).