LS FC 2018 Div HoF Nomination Thread

KSI RiiOT 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

Information on Nominee:

Division: Last Strike
Gamertag: KSI Akame 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Akame 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1? Yes
Please list other awards this member has received:

Capped out

Silver outstanding service

Spirit week 2018

Impys cuddle party

Scotland's Jacobites

Bacon

Spring break 2018

New member certified

Division Leadership certified

Squad leadership certified

Basic training Certified

Train the Trainer Certified

Ice breaker

Luci's side

Headhunter

Good karma

Fall classic 2017

Clip commander

Officer

Member of the month

Fear the Beard

Spirit week participant

Spirit week 2017 

Helping hand 

Gamerscore Master

Committed 

Dat Spirit 2015

Spirit week 2016

Gamerscore Horder

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. KSI Akame 7 has been a driving force in this division for as long as he's been in KSI. Since the first time I met him in 2014 he's been pushing to be the best leader and the best example of a leader that I could imagine. He's the most selfless member that I have ever came across, Always ready to deal with whatever comes his way. On until 5am or 6, even staying awake for 72 hours so he can be sure to attend meetings/ gamenights/ workshops or just to show LS that he's there. He made it to co div his first time around then when he came back he is now the div leader, he's just put so much effort into this division throughout the years and I know his efforts are not unnoticed. KSI Akame 7 is a legendary member and definitely deserves to be in the LS hall of fame.

• 3 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Division: Last Strike 
Gamertag: KSI ODINN 7
Link to Profile: @KSI ODINN 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:Co-Division Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:most notable award is OS Level 1

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. I have known Odinn over the past 4 years and I have seen him at his highest and at his lowest, he has risen up through the ranks multiple times even after stepping down to focus on real life and every time he has the time to move back up and be a leader he always gives it 110%. 

I can can honestly say that Odinn more than deserves this nomination and induction into LS’s HoF because his commitment and loyalty to this community is head and shoulders above any other leader I have ever met, he is always there to share his wealth of knowledge to anyone regardless of rank and to set the example of what a leader should be all while remaining humble

Here in LS  especially when it comes to the Large events within the community Odinn is known as THE hype man, he constantly motivates everyone and leads by example by being the first one to do it and then shows the members that are unsure on how to do it

Also in his time within this community I have seen Odinn take squads that are struggling and turn them around and built them up and even successfully split these squads, most notably that I can remember was when trocity split and created Asgard, Odinn took the reigns in Asgard an built it up with a solid foundation and it then went on to split and create Midgard. 

All in all odinn definitely deserves the recognition for all his hard work and commitment to not just LS but KSI as a whole and I can honestly say that he has a bright and lengthy future in this amazing home we all call KSI