KSI UNB0RN 7 OS Lvl 1&2

KSI Folkstyle

Name: KSI UNB0RN 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI UNB0RN 7
Award-/-Achievement: OS Lvl 1&2
Reason-/-Evidence: In recent events Unborn has been one of the most supportive 7's in splitting Cyanide, a squad he isn't even over as a Co-Fo. He's been out here helping with gamenights, workshops, trainings, disputes, you name it. He's been putting in a lot of work to help us, and we're not even his squad. Unborn his an amazing member of KSI, and especially as a 7, he is always willing to sit down with you and have a 1 on 1 conversation, and 9 times out of 10 you'll learn a thing or two from it. He's overall just a great mentor because he wants you to learn from your own mistakes, but also his. He's always willing to put in a little extra work to help someone, and he's always willing to put in extra work for his division. When Gen and some officers left Vanquish he came in and started doing all of their jobs, while also training officers to replace them. At the time I was worried of all the things that could go wrong with a squad with no Gen or captains, but Unborn handled it like a pro. Unborn's always willing to give you his honest opinion, and to me that means a lot, because you need those people in life, someone who isn't going to baby you, because it's hard to look in on yourself honestly, and Unborn's willing to give you that honest opinion so that you can improve. Overall he's been one of the bigger influences on my KSI career because he's just an overall great guy, hard worker, honest friend, and loyal devoted member of KSI.

Name: KSI UNB0RN 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI UNB0RN 7
Award-/-Achievement: OS Lvl 1&2
Reason-/-Evidence: what a guy what a guy he's always chilling always helping out always friendly great leader glad to have him as a leader to look up to and I hope he gets a award

• 3 weeks later...