Of The Year Nominations 2012! (Closing 12/12/12)

KSI RiiOT 7

ksixlast-kings gen et infected

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4277-ksixlast-kings/

king should be gen of the year because he loves his squad an is a great person to be around and is a great teacher if u ever need any thing u can go to him an he will help u out the best he can

ksi mest84 et infected 3cpt

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5114-ksi-mest84/

mest should be cpt of the year bec he is a great guy to be around an if u need some help he will do his best to help an he cant help hel find out more an then help u all in all he a great cpt

COFO

KSI Docness 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/

This member has exemplified the role of cofo, he has consistently gone above and beyond the call of duty for his rank is always there to support me his Div Leader, his knowledge of and his use of the forums are unparallelled in what i've seen for a person in Clan ops. He is constantly seekin ways to improve the division and always posting, He is always there for his members and he is always there for me, a loyal friend if ever there was one i'm proud to call this man my brother and this is why i feel he deserves the COFO of the year.

Senior Director Gamertag -KSI QueenJess 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Jess is the mother of KSI. She is the one everyone loves and always wants to be around. Jess is one of the finest leaders i have ever met. She is a pillar in this community and it would not be the same without her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Director Gamertag - KSI ILLuSii0N 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - this man truely puts his all into this community. He strives to see his divisions be the best they can be. A selfless team player. He's the type of person willing to motivate and mentor anyone and everyone. He is very compassionate towards the members of KSI. If you ever need something done with precision and effieciently he is your man.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Division Leader Gamertag - KSI Paratroop 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Para has had a long and tough journey in KSI. Bumpy roads and rocky mountains are what he faced for a long time. But like every catipillar he eventually grew up, spreaded his wings, and now flying high. He learned the hard way about building divisions and developing proper leadership. Before the creation of his division CO he had to deal with and defuse multiple security breaches which almost destroyed his division. But as any good leader he overcame adversity. He went onto in the near future create a division split and formed CO. While building CO he still had a few rocky roads but he started learning from his mistakes. If i ever build another division you better believe Paratroop will be part of my staff.

Co-Division Leader Gamertag - KSI Lazar 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where do I begin ? Lol. I remember when I found him in one of my squads as was still a division leader and he was a seargent. I remember to this day him coming to me asking about what more he could do to help KSI. From that moment i taught him and mentored him. He is a very well respected member of this community. He is the kind of guy who prides himself on being the best, and in my opinion he has kept DL argueably one of the best damn divisions KSI has seen. Did I mention he has created not one but two division splits in RP and newly created TW? The proof is in the pudding folks.

Captain Gamertag - KSI McClaytone

Reasoning why they deserve this - Jesus Christ this man could have probably been a director or senior director by now. The only reason he is not is because of his real life issues which would prevent him from fullfilling his daily obligations. He not only knows how to run squads but he is a great guy to game with. Whenever he is truely needed he will step up to the plate and fill the role of whatever the squad needs.

Forum Staff Gamertag - Rags

Reasoning why they deserve this - he is always so helpful to everyone. Always puts on a smile for the members. Whenever you ask him for something there is no hesitation or attitude. Also being a long time member of KSI he holds alot of insight and ideas. A true value to the community in more ways then one.

Member Gamertag - KSI DoCNeSS 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a proud member of the armed forces. Its been points of time in the past where he had to be away alot due to his duties for the country. But even while away or on leave he was always an active member in the community. Whether it was on xbox messages or facebook his presence was felt like he was always here. He would and will do all he can for his members while being here or off serving the good ole US of A.

Recruiter Gamertag - KSI Lazar 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I have honestly never met a recruiting monster like him before. I can honestly say he has recruited over 500 members. Its been time after time i would see lazar recruit whole clans into our community.

Co-Founder

KSI Romans 7 (Co-Founder -SaycH)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/user/940-grandpa-of-saych/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Roman's my love, if it wasn't for this guy getting ***** slapped out of GZ and his hard work to make Phantom a successful squad, he couldn't dedicate sweat, love, blood, and tears to keep SH alive after the Bs Div Split.He is the sole reason why SH is still kicking today.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PATRIOT 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4786-ksi-patriot-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Well I have known this man for a short period of time, but man do I respect this man. He doesn't see his division (LB) as just a division but as a family. You can tell he really cares about his division and reminds us what it is to be a true KSI member.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI IRONCOWBOY7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1086-ironcowboy/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I first met priest when he was a co founder and man this guy knows the book of ksi inside out. Ask him anything and he knows what to say. If anything were to go wrong he wouldn't freak out or avoid anything he would handle everything accordingly. I have learned everything I know in KSI today because of him and therefor I thank him because if it weren't for him idk where I would be in KSI lol.