KSI Shade 7 Mentor and Mad Max award (Denied)

Bubbles

Name: KSI Shade 7 Co-Founder Covert Ops
http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5406-ksi-black-shade/
Mentor/Mad Max

Mentor: I think KSI Shade 7 should have these awards as he has mentored many members in our division, he is impressive with the knowledge he has of KSI and is always always helping and training people,I have been told by many that he has help them be what they are today.

i can witness to this and could we also add "mentor" to this? my secretary isnt exactly forum savy but he has met the requirements for both :)

Lol impy do I have too? Lol alright when I met him he was a Captian in a squad who lost all his leadership but himself. He worked his ass off and fixed the squad giving it a 150% turn around as a general he recruited for all the other squads when we were in a rough patch. Once he received cofounder we had to keep giving him work because he became a work slave and would literally go into exile if he didn't have enough to do. This division has driven a lot of our leaders crazy lol that's the reason he deserves this.

• Admin Guy

HEY BILLY MAYS HERE TO TELL YOU WHY KSI SHADE 7 DESERVES BOTH THESE AWARDS BECAUSE.... recently Shade has been a great mentor to me by updating my recruiting tactics by telling me we want quality not quantity, helping me learn how to be a general & what separates a good general from a great general! Shade has been going mad because he has had to recruit for a squad tht only has 36 members to about 55 members in a week!!! When I first met Shade as a general of Defcon tht had 55 members to 95 in 2 weeks then defluffed it to 18 members & in 3 weeks got it back up & got t he squad to split into Sabotage!!! That is y Shade deserves both these awards thank u for hearing me out!!!o_O

Awards

KSI Shade 7 deserves the mad max because he acts as a one man army literally in CO he has 4 squads and is constantly helping with any of the other three not to mention he has created more types of different teams for our div than anybody I know he works his butt off and is availiable anytime I can ask him to do several different things and can rest easy knowing they will get done he has saved squads from failing and has mentored many.

I can attest to both. As my co founder I witness him everyday go above and beyond his duties. He even helps recruit for squads from time to time, runs div wide game nights with ease while managing other duties and situatons. Which also leads into why he deserves mentor award. He taught me everything I know as a General with great ease. Any timei had a question he had the answer right away. He taught me the best way to recruit, manage Access Denieds, mentor my own officers, the list is endless. Not only does he deserve this award, it would be madness for him not to get them. This man goes above and beyond the call. The least we can do is recognize it. Covert Ops as a whole division wouldnt be anything like what it is and what it is heading to if not for Shade. Thank you Shade. Please give this man what is rightfully his.

I vouch for shadycins on both awards. I can honestly say he's impressed me, which is saying a lot. He can answer just about any question that any member asks him, he eapecially deserves mad max with all the stuff that he does on the side...with the "insanity" and what not

KSI  Shade 7 is one of the most resected mentor in ksi he was the men to show me the ropes in ksi for that i thank him 

he also said to me i see a Future generel in you look were am at now generel of liberty co for that i also thank my mentor KSI Shade 7  ::D

As General of HOSTILE CO, I vouch for KSI Shade 7 on both awards. As my Co-Founder, I can honestly say he's gone above and beyond the duties of his rank. Throughout the course that I've been in KSI, I've noticed that there had been major amount of chaos in Covert Ops from the begining of when I was recruited. Ever sense Shade 7 has earned the rank of Co-Founder, he has fixed many of those problems. He has started the Special Force Teams in almost all squads and re-started the Divisional Game Nights. He's not only brought new deals toward Covert Ops but, he's also brought all of the squads together as friends and family members. As Co-Founder, he has never gave up on any squad he oversee's. In fact, every squad leader hears from him eight times out of a week or more, and 99.9% of the time it's always about how we can improve our leadership skills and as well our squad. But, sometimes being too helpful is becoming insane, he does about 110% more work than he should be doing, he has so much on his plate to handle but, he always pulls through every single task and are completed on time. With having so much to do, it does make you mad or even insane.. I've experienced this first hand with my squad. Anyways, I'm proud to say that KSI Shade 7 is my mentor.

I vouch for KSI Shade 7 for the mentor award. He has mentored many members into the leaders they are today. I Have seen him take the time to sit down and teach what he knows to his squad's members.

i have been in parties were KSI Shade 7 has completle flip out. One occasion involed a member who is no longer in KSI. KSI Shade 7 tried so hard to keep his cool but he could not hold it in any longer and just snaped on the kid, he tried everything in his power to hold back but that kid just pused him over the edge. There has been many other but i though one should just been enough............

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin Guy
i have been in parties were KSI Shade 7 has completle flip out. One occasion involed a member who is no longer in KSI. KSI Shade 7 tried so hard to keep his cool but he could not hold it in any longer and just snaped on the kid, he tried everything in his power to hold back but that kid just pused him over the edge. There has been many other but i though one should just been enough............

That is what we are looking for. A couple more posts, like this, and I will say yes.

I was recruited by Shade three months and five days ago, and he has been letting me in on what I need to know to be successful in KSI from the getgo. He showed me tips to pick recruits, reasons to stay active on the forums, and is constantly giving me new info on what is going on in KSI, whether it be a game night, another members promotion, or a DNH or blacklist. He even called me "special" today, in a good way lol. I think Shade lost his mind when he was not only given the rank of Cofounder, but when my other mentor KSI Xx Panic xX stormed out on Defcon shortly after becoming GEN for no apparent reason, leaving Shade to pick up the pieces while our MAJ was on an extended vacation to Finland. He and I, along with KSI Blazing311, have since returned Defcon to normalcy and we are on an even brighter track than before with our SSGs and below showing that they really are eager to help with anything that they can. Shade has since become a workaholic, constantly trying to improve Covert Ops and Defcon. This makes at least twice the number of times Shade has almost singlehandedly brought Defcon back to glory. I remember when he drove himself into the wall as the Defcon GEN when Apache and Foxtrot were low on membership. Not only were we worried about the Defcon squad split, but now we took it upon ourselves to recruit for two other squads wih less than 40 members each. He almost exclusively filled the Apache squad tag, while myself and the other Defcon officers filled the Foxtrot tag. After all of this was done, he has since sent me messages containing something about $400 an hour for birthday parties and such, and I don't know what to make of them. If he doesn't win this award, I demand a professional opinion.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...