KSI Aztec 7 Multi-Award (Denied)

KSI Black Shade

Trainer is a yes.

Unfortunately, superiors can't vouch for the Mentor award unless there was a circumstance where Aztec recruited them in and trained them etc.

And higher ranking members cannot speak for other members in this matter.

Mentor is at 3/5.

Staff, please be aware of this in the future.

Alright so as soon as I became the Co-Founder over his orginal squad of Annihilate LS, this kids name was popping up everywhere. I honestly lost sleep because of him because every 5 seconds someone was coming to me about him over some minor thing and it was constant. He deserves this award, no doubt. I can provide more specific examples if needed.

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI JUNI0R
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7625-mature-juni0r/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Jack Of All Trades

Member has passed a minimum of 5 workshops, and moved on to take the 101 class

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) ive passed more than 5 work shops and have completed F.T.L.A class 101

• Admin Guy

I'm going to need witness statements from those who held the workshops, and the person who hosted the said FTLA 101 class at the time.

I can witness to a bunch of drama as I was his Gen when he was in Annihilate. I'm not going to put the laundry out there but will pm if needed with situations and outcomes. I could get padded room dealing with that stuff!!

KSI Aztec 7 is one of my biggest mentors he's taught me quite a bit since I've met him. He's helped me improve on my recruiting and trainer skills as well as overall skills and teaches me what it takes to be a KSI Leader. He takes the time to get me involved and learn as much as i can, as he does with other members as well and that's why he deserves this award!

Awards

• 2 weeks later...