Jump to content

KSI Harmonic Destruction --Division Chat--


KSI Samurai 7

Recommended Posts

If anybody is looking for some practices in core head hunters or hard core head hunters just let me know. BLACKOUT IS READY!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


GAME NIGHT

 

HOSTED BY : KSIxWORMx77

 

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME

 

SO EVERYONE KNOWS WE HAD MANY DIFFENT DIVISOINS SHOW UP

 

WE HAD       HD , ET , DL , EO , TW   AND PEOPLE OUTSIDE KSI

 

SO WE HAD A GREAT DIVISION GET TOGEATHER

 

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MANY MORE IN THE NEAR FUTURE

 

GOOD GAMEING EVERYONE

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good work HD!!!!! Keep on recruiting and staying active. We're going to show everybody that Harmonic Destruction is the best division hands down!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


The player "xLe Kram" has pulled several people into lobbies requesting that they take his mods. He is deemed a security risk by the following: KSI COUNTRY8O90, KSI WOLFHOUND, KSI FeStus1976, and KSI SaRdOnic. If "xLe Kram" proceeds to send you any messages or invitations please block communications. Thank You.

 

-KSI WOLFHOUND

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Way to go HD, the second biggest division in KSI. We had so many that said we couldn't do it, but here we are!!!! :) lol I just would like to say, keep up the GOOD WORK!!!! Way to go HD!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


WANT TO GIVE CONGRATS TO HD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

FOR THE SQUAD SPLIT FROM KAOTIC

 

THE NEW SQUAD IS PARADOX CONGRATS GUYS AND GIRLS

 

AND WHAT TO SAY CONGRATS TO HD FOR HITING 500 MEMBERS WE

ARE NOW THE SECOUND BIGGEST DIVISION AND SOON TO BE THE BIGGEST

 

AND WANTED TO SAY GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE GREAT RCTING

AND ALL AROUND GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOVING THE ACTIVITY

 

GOOD GAMING AND KSI FOR LIFE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HD ALL DAY

Link to comment
Share on other sites


What's up HD? I am glad to be one of the newest CO-FO in HD! I have the job of over seeing BLACKOUT and WRECKAGE, so if there is anything I can do to help you guys out, please fill free to hit me up, and put me to work for you guys. And I just want to say keep up the great work, and the recruiting. Lets go HD!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey HD! This is your place to post. Have fun and congratulations on the split!

just want to shout out to INFECTED, stay strong. Alot has happened the last couple days, just know that im not going anywhere, i will not abandon you, and we will endure anything that comes our way. 4CPT

Link to comment
Share on other sites


thats whats up does any body have full house poker if so if u want to play send me a party invt or msg me GT: KSI JOCK 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Congrads on the split. As 1st captian in Blackout HD!! I look forward to our future  we have all worked hard for this! keep up the work. 

started at the bottom now hes here... YOLO!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey my wonderful Division, I have been here at FGCU since Sunday so that's why I haven't been online or why you haven't been able to see me. I don't have an xbox yet! However, it will be here by Wedensday or Thursday of next week! Im happy I can come back and help HD anyway I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I would like to thank all of HD for watching the live stream and voting for HD during the PEP RALLY. Thank you to all for your support and determination, we received the second most amount of votes!!!!! Keep the activity up during Spirit Week and I know we can win the whole thing! If you have any questions about Spirit Week, then feel free to message me on Xbox or the forums. LONG LIVE HD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Looking for a group to go for the buried Easter egg. If anyone's interested hmu. My gamertag is KSI JoeGrizz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

hey there will be a 4 man black ops to tourney tomorrow starts at 3est team leaders msg me the team it will all be live streamed so if u want to watch will be up on KSILIVE n I'm KSI RED EyEss n 7s cn join in on the fun too  any squad any div as long as their in KSI global hope i get a lot of teams so hmu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...