KSI Danky Multi-Request (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Danky LS Co-Founder

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6203-ksi-dankmiester7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

Member Assistance

KSI Mentor

Ice-breaker

Headhunter

Silver Outstanding Service

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Member Assistance ~ Danky has done well over 3 basic help questions for LS....I can get probably over 30 people to witness to this. In my experience, Danky has helped me install his ideas in his squad, which are very successful into other squads to help out. So I am a witness to this, but as can KSI Paratroop 7, KSI Apollo 7000, KSI DoubleJ 7, and many many more

KSI Mentor~ Although I am not one to be mentored by Danky, I that he has well over 5 required so I will get the appropriate witnesses on this award. 

Icebreaker~ http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/9837-annihilates-head-hunters-awarded/

-KSIxLeGiTxFaZe

-KSI AleeRucka79
                                -KSI xMONST3R420
                                -KSI BA11ER
                                -KSI MA5TERMIND

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/10537-annihilate-multi-gamerscore-hoarder-nominations-awarded/

-KSI DeadlyDemon 

-KSI  ReapeRz

-KSI  xxEDGExx

-KSI VampiraKing

Headhunter~ Back before Danky was a Co-Founder or even a General, he was apart of the Annihilate LS headhunters team, I was Co-Founder at the time and witness to this award

Silver Outstanding Service~ (Since this award has to be General or above, I am using both ranks) So, Danky had taken over the squad of Annihilate LS when it was at a very low point, the squad had hit a rough patch with its leadership and Danky was basically the last hope for Annihilate, he had/has done more in that squad than ever expected. Right from the start Danky was working on keeping ALL members in LS active on the forums as much as possible. He had gotten the activity from nothing to way over what we expected in the matter of a week. So because of Danky, we have large amounts of forums activity, something that has been tried numerous times and failed. Danky on a squad level, now. In Annihilate LS, almost every single member was active in one way or another. Be it on a team, that he created an amazing method to, that I will discuss later, or a "future officer role." With this whole future officer thing, what this was, is that when a SGT was promoted up to SSGT he would provide them with a small taste of what it was like to be a LT to let them experience what it would be like ahead of time. (Others can provide better detail) but it worked. The amount of activity of his SGTs and SSGTs was something to be proud of. He wasn't afraid to work long and hard hours to have that happen either. With his squad teams, he ran those in such a manner at allowed the General and Co-Founder have a say in what would be going on in that team. It was very effective, many actually enjoyed it and I think it was a huge asset to the LS squad teams. Now for his impact as a general to others. As the General of Annihilate, Danky wanted to help out any squad he could, so once his squad was up and ready to split for the first time, once he hit 100 he started to recruit for squads that would need them. He worked his ass off to make sure the CoD side of LS would stay up and running. He was the best damn general we had seen in a long time. (Others can provide more in depth figuring I only saw the outcome in all of this). Now at Co-Founder, although he hasn't been a Co-Founder long, he is still doing one hell of a job. After two of our Generals had been de-ranked he is working with the both of them to help them out for the next time they have a chance at General. He cares about the little guy in all of this. All together, the CoD side would be in hell without Danky.....I will get others to post up as well such as KSI DoubleJ 7, KSI Paratroop 7, KSI Ares 7000, KSI Apollo 7000 and a few others

I will get witnesses as soon as possible

Thank You

~KSI Anatomy 7

Witness: HH, Silver OS

HH- I was his Co-Founder before he was a Gen. and he was HH capt for siege in august of 2012 you can confirm in siege old squad chat.

Silver OS- Danky has been a big help in LS since about june of 2012 from the jump he was a great help in every way you can think about it. He has trained a lot of his squad before it split (2nd successful squad split since Forsaken had split) in to journey. He has recruited around 40-55 members and train like 50-70 around that cant say exactly. But the real reason why he deserves it is when the Halo side of LS collapsed the COD squads had to step up annihilate under his leadership never dipped down passed 80 members (active beast members) and for about 2 months his squad split was put on hold for silly reasons but he still kept it together and held out. We all know how squads get when the splits are held off they usually fall because people get impatient and transfer or quit. Other than his clan op services we see danky ALL OVER THE PLACE ON FORUMS especially in new members section when he welcomes new members like not everyone does that i dont even do that. Annihilate squad chat never goes more than 2 hours without someone posting. Also he help me with the division training  program and I will say none of my co-leaders bothered to help me. So that means by myself I had to run training for 4 squads on a regular basis that is not easy and danky was the only one who offered to help.

He is the biggest help to Ares and myself by keep everything organized, secure, keep stuff updated, and solving divisional disputes that he didn't have to do. Like you dont have to ask him to do anything because he either offers to do it or he does it just to be help. He definitely deserves this award.

• Admin Guy

Member Assistance: 0/3 Credible witnesses.

KSI Mentor: 0/5 People claim him as his mentor.

Ice-breaker: Yes

Headhunter: Yes

Silver Outstanding Service/Lv. 2: More witnesses.

I am a worness to danky assisting members. He has helped me plenty of times and i hve seen him

help plenty other people with assistance on forums and on xbox.

He is my mentor and is outstanding. He tought me everything i need to know about ksi and has been the reason as to why my career in ksi is where it is at! Danky thank you.

Danky was part of annihilate HH and siege HH. Witness that.

Silver OS- Danky has been there for me ever since my first day in KSI. I have seen him be there for all of his members and higher members. He is always at game nights, meetings, participating in battles, active with everyone on xbox live. Has made so many adjustments to better his (old) squad when he was a gen and by doing so he inspired other generals to do the same. Even when annihilate was crashing he stepped in and did an outstandin job bring it back up strong and up to speed to make a squad split. The squad split he handled went amazingly well and is still prospering. As he is a cofo now he has been always teaching me and others everything we need to know. I addition, he has so many members trained, and he had recruited a insane amount of people into ksi. He is always active on the forums and promoting activity on the forums to keep informed and keep his members informed. Also he is very good at keeping members informed with security threats and ither important info reguarding ksi through xbox. Furthermore, on the forums danky will be EVERYWHERE he is outstanding with the places he posts, he is all over the forums and i think that is great. He always keeps things up to date with his members and others, and he is always helping anyone that needs a hand. Danky is a outstanding member and deserves this award.

Danky thank you for all your insite and mentoring you have done for me brother, i really appreciate it.

Awards

• Admin Guy

Member Assisstance: 2/3
KSI Mentor: 1/5
Ice Breaker: Yes
HeadHunter: Yes.
OS Lv 2: More witnesses, if upper division leadership and maybe a director post on this, that would be awesome. :)

I can also witness for member assistance.

I've seen Danky help not only people in Last Strike, but some of my own members as well. To be more specific, it was in regards to ensure recruiting procedures were being followed correctly. He's also assisting on the other side (LS side) with setting up a divisional game night between LS and FI which we've already gotten a taste of, and hopefully will have more movement and frequency with this. Good solid leader who will certainly help however he can. Danky is pretty friggin awesome. 

I can definitely vouch for silver outstanding service this guy is without a doubt one of the future leaders of KSI. I can also say that I'm pretty sure everyone in LS can say whenever they get online their message box has a message from danky regardless of rank. He always lets every member feel welcome. He is the future of his division and I'm glad to have him now as a cofo over LS. He brings to the table structure, leadership, ingenuity, and so much more. I've only known him for a short while but when I met him from day 1 as a director I knew that he could easily run the show we call LS one day :)

• Admin Guy

Member Assistance: Yes.
Ice Breaker:  Yes.
OS Lv. 2.: A couple more witnesses, please. :)

I can vouch for DANKY for silver OS since I first met him in august the only thing I've ever seen him do is help everyone around him. He always makes sure that everyone is taken care of until he takes care of himself. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty. You can never forget anything when you are in one of his squads he's always there sending messages out to people to remind them of up coming events. He's not only good at reminding he's like a personal callendar. whenever something needs to be taken care of he's there for it. He has built and trained probably the strongest squad in LS. Overall Danky has earned the right to have that award.

That is my testimony

Awards

• Admin Guy

Member Assistance: Yes.

Ice Breaker:  Yes.

OS Lv. 2.: A couple more witnesses, please. :)

KSI Mentor: 2/5

OS Lv. 2: More witnesses.

i vouch for Danky as a mentor. He has taught me alot since i rejoined KSI and i have really gotten back into things and im working my ranks up and hes a really great guys. Great mentor right here

Awards

LS Is the 4th biggest div in KSI but to be completely fair. They don't have a CoDiv or div leader. There's not really snymore leadership roles to post except former directors and senior directors. But I'm pretty sure we could get some captains or lieutenants to post

OS- i am the founder of LS i am here to vouch for KSI DANKY 7 there is alot i can say about mr danky he is one of the most committed member i ever saw and still standing strong wen dany was jus a rct he wanted to know some much about ksi he was so dedicated to see wat we were about after all that he knew he got more and more into ksi i meet other members he is a team player he is a outstanding mentor and an awsome trainer to the lower rank after awhile he got his name change and then started working harder then before he does things that no other member can do after he had months in ksi he got moved up the rank and became a lt then a cpt and finally he was the Gen of my former squad annihilate honestly i can say danky did a great job running that squad and can even say better than me :) he did thing to that squad that i was surprised that the members were so into it that they never left or say no to him after all the training and mentoring danky did his squad had a successful split into journey that was a great split and now both squads are run by 2 of danky's greatest members after 5 months as a gen it was time for mr danky to move up then he became my cofounder in LS and till now he is doing a damn good job at it danky i bow my head to u and raise my hand up high to u i dont kno wat i would do if i never had mr danky in my div he is one awsome member i will be damn piss if he doesnt get this outstanding service award and i thank u alot :) :) :)

Awards