KSI FROZEN 7: Outstanding Service Lv. 1 nomination. (Awarded)

Retired

• Admin Guy

Name: KSI FROZEN 7/SH Co-Founder
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2943-why/
Award/Achievement: Outstanding Service, Lv. 1
Reason/Evidence:

This guy has worked his butt off since I have been in KSI. From being general of our squad, A7X, over in FN. To even being here in SH, as a Co-Founder. He has gone above and beyond what is expected of him. When we were trying to save our division from collapsing, he was the first to step to the plate. Devoting all of his spare time to recruiting, and training of our members as a Founder. We may have failed in the process of this, but he showed me what it truly means to look over a division, and care for its members. Even now, he is proactive in helping us achieve what we need. Even trying to get microsoft points for tournaments with our squad, and he lives in another country, so he finds a way to obtain point cards from the U.S.

All in all, he has devoted more time than most people would into KSI, and I feel that he deserves to be recognized as such.

Hopefully I can whiteness to this 

Frozen has only been my cofo for like a week but in that first week he's been the most active cofo I've ever seen he was at a squad battle with me he's currently setting another one up he's even recruiting with us I've seen him constantly playing with my squad mates or talking to the the guys even tried to teach me something already knew it lol but it's been a week. Besides him being a BA cofo when I had troubles before and I wanted to come to FN he really just went out of his way to help me and talked to some people and I didn't ask him on top of all that he's always available whether it be on Skype Xbox or the forums.

i can deffinately witness to this as his former director. at the time when he was in FN him and a select few others worked their ass off every single day, getting members to assist in the repairs of FN. he has a clear future in this community and i dont say that often about members. when he wasnt in parties with the guys training them and teaching them all he knows, he was out recruiting as a founder becuase he didnt want the division to fail. sorry mines brief going on no sleep but im telling u i would be shocked if he didnt get it :)

I absolutely love FROZEN! He is definitely a HUGE help for the COD side of SH. In my mind he is holding those two squads together and I feel like I never need to go over and try to help out. FROZEN was one of the only 7's in FN that was keeping that division afloat. Only time will tell if FROZEN can become a bigger part of Shadow Haven but I beileve he already is....

I can also vouch for this. for the small time hes been in he has been a HUGE help. he has taken a lot of stress off of me and i can start focusing on some other stuff. But the fact that whenever i need him he can be there and hes such a huge inspiration to the people of outcast and phoenix and even goes and plays with the pvts and cpls. he rocks :D

I'd like to weigh in.

Frozen has impressed me greatly since becoming my co-founder for two major reasons.

1) When FN merged with SH, he took a demotion from Founder to Co-Founder.  So many leaders would have let self-pity get the better of them and let something like that interfere with the performance of their job but not FROZEN.  He's really come in with a positive attitude and a willingness to not only bring in ideas he had from FN but also adapting to the way we do things in SH.  Overall the results have been refreshing.

2)  The way he's come in and taken over his new role has been refreshing.  He's brought great energy and worked really hard to get to know me and my squad.  This is really big to me since with him from FN came another large BOPS2 squad he was already very familiar with but he has shown no preferential treatment or anything but an extremely positive method of leadership.  I know I speak for everyone in my squad when I say that OUTCAST has benefited greatly from adding this fine leader to our family!