POWERS 38 Posted August 28, 2014 Author Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 I honestly laughed when I saw your post lol. Thanks for brightening up my day man. I needed it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI XxChRiSxX26 24 Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Whats up streets how is everything going? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Goons 1 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Share Posted August 29, 2014 Powers I had to do leave to handle personnel business in such short notice,I apolagize for not saying anything!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Goons 1 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Share Posted August 29, 2014 I will get to working on recruiting and training tomorrow Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Goons 1 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Share Posted August 29, 2014 FATG did you fix your mic cord? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI XxChRiSxX26 24 Posted August 29, 2014 Report Share Posted August 29, 2014 you need to change your rank on your profile up here goons Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Goons 1 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Share Posted August 30, 2014 Hello guys how's everyone's day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scotland 523 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Share Posted August 30, 2014 Hey FG! Been awhile since ive stopped by here, how is powers doing y'all?! And where the crap is streets hiding at!? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Goons 1 Posted August 30, 2014 Report Share Posted August 30, 2014 How do I do that exploror Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 31, 2014 Report Share Posted August 31, 2014 Hey guys, my mic is broken right now so I am unable to bless you all with my wonderful, angelic voice. I know this is a big bummer for a lot of you, Powers especially, so I will attemp to fix this ASAIGP (As Soon As I Get Paid). Thank you and remember good luck, we're all counting on you! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
UnStoPPab1e 61 Posted September 1, 2014 Report Share Posted September 1, 2014 How's everyone doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Lafayette 7 419 Posted September 1, 2014 Report Share Posted September 1, 2014 Hey guys, my mic is broken right now so I am unable to bless you all with my wonderful, angelic voice. I know this is a big bummer for a lot of you, Powers especially, so I will attemp to fix this ASAIGP (As Soon As I Get Paid). Thank you and remember good luck, we're all counting on you! That sucks. Hopefully you can get a new one soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
UnStoPPab1e 61 Posted September 1, 2014 Report Share Posted September 1, 2014 Hey guys, my mic is broken right now so I am unable to bless you all with my wonderful, angelic voice. I know this is a big bummer for a lot of you, Powers especially, so I will attemp to fix this ASAIGP (As Soon As I Get Paid). Thank you and remember good luck, we're all counting on you! They're going to sure miss it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI StahlMan 11 Posted September 2, 2014 Report Share Posted September 2, 2014 Whats up fg I guess my account is still active. Thinking I might want to come back if im allowed Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Retired Greg Guy KSI Greg 7 ™ 72 Posted September 2, 2014 The Retired Greg Guy Report Share Posted September 2, 2014 Thanks for the fun game night last night. Sorry I had to be in a party chat the hole time. [emoji76] [emoji93] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2
KSI XxChRiSxX26 24 Posted September 2, 2014 Report Share Posted September 2, 2014 Yea that was an awesome game night i was happy to been a part of that!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
STATIC of 7s 31 Posted September 2, 2014 Report Share Posted September 2, 2014 Thanks for the fun game night last night. Sorry I had to be in a party chat the hole time. [emoji76] [emoji93] Thank you for showing up Sir Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
STATIC of 7s 31 Posted September 2, 2014 Report Share Posted September 2, 2014 Whats up fg I guess my account is still active. Thinking I might want to come back if im allowed Get with me on xbox Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
POWERS 38 Posted September 3, 2014 Author Report Share Posted September 3, 2014 Thanks for the fun game night last night. Sorry I had to be in a party chat the hole time. [emoji76] [emoji93] Yeah Greg, jeez man. I was making fun of you the entire time, jk man lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI XxChRiSxX26 24 Posted September 5, 2014 Report Share Posted September 5, 2014 Whats up FG hope everyone is having a good time if you ever need any help with anything hit me up i will be more glad to help. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
POWERS 38 Posted September 5, 2014 Author Report Share Posted September 5, 2014 Everytime lol, actually try to start a conversation Explorer lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI XxChRiSxX26 24 Posted September 5, 2014 Report Share Posted September 5, 2014 How about you start a convo powers lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Bearded One 46 Posted September 6, 2014 Report Share Posted September 6, 2014 Whats up streets how is everything going? sup bud things are great,just havin a time! im over in Kraken as the 1cpt as of 2 days ago nice to be back to my old squad,im hoping Timelord can come back!! we got Dead in Kraken as well !! i can see some drunk game night ahead of me lol hmu any time on xbox man,talk to ya soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Bearded One 46 Posted September 6, 2014 Report Share Posted September 6, 2014 Hey FG! Been awhile since ive stopped by here, how is powers doing y'all?! And where the crap is streets hiding at!? oh im around lol how ya been? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted September 6, 2014 Report Share Posted September 6, 2014 oh im around lol how ya been? Not bad broham, just kicking it with the division Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts