KSI Aztec 7 Multi Award (Awarded)

KSI MrNips

Name: KSI Aztec 7, Co-Founder of Covert Ops.

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...68-ksi-aztec-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service, Sniper Team, and HeadHunter.

Reason-/-Evidence: I believe that KSI Aztec 7 should earn this award, because over the months he's been my Co-Founder he has gone above and beyond the duty of his job for my squad as well as his other squads he looks over. The reason I believe he should earn HeadHunter and Sniper Team is because he has participated in both teams as well as starting up the Snipe Ops team in our division.    :sword:  ::D  :wub: 

• Admin Guy

OS Lv. 2: Witnesses, please.

Sniper Team: Please have a member who is the rank of Co-Founder or higher witness for this.
HeadHunter: Please have a member who is the rank of Co-Founder or higher witness for this.

i would be horned to vonch for KSI Aztec 7 for outstanding sevice in Covert Ops he as helped us achieved alot in Covert Ops as wiell as he help alot of squads out that were down and out 

I can vouch for Aztec for OS2 as former 1CPT now GEN of Defcon. He is always online sorting out issues and figuring out new ways to help CO become a better division, such as divisional game nights and Snipe Ops. He is working with the CO GENs to bring back Hostile, Apache, Defcon, and Foxtrot, and is constantly in parties with their leaders giving advice and sorting things out.

Awards

OS Lv. 2. More witnesses please. Maybe someone like KSI Bubblez 7 and a few lower ranking members. A range from Sargent's to the Director would be preferable and then I would say yes.

OS Lv. 2. More witnesses please. Maybe someone like KSI Bubblez 7 and a few lower ranking members. A range from Sargent's to the Director would be preferable and then I would say yes.

Like Hedgie said.

Lets get movement here.

I will vouch for KSI Aztec 7 he more than deserves this award he goes above and beyond for KSI and CO. He handles anything and everything handed to him or asked of him he is one of the largest assets in Covert Ops please give him his award.

I will vouch for KSI Aztec 7 he more than deserves this award he goes above and beyond for KSI and CO. He handles anything and everything handed to him or asked of him he is one of the largest assets in Covert Ops please give him his award.

Thank you Bubz :3 Yes to all.

OS Lv. 2: Yes.

Sniper Team: Yes.

HeadHunter: Yes.