Show Your Spirit

KSI Payton 7

• Admin Guy

The Doctor over here to represent SH, and I'll be back by the time all of these events transpire. <3

COME ON MY "SH" BRETHREN, OUR TIME HAS COME TO CLAIM THIS WEEK AS OUR OWN!!!!!! :D 

, As the Chief said to begin with, FI will be out in front, with smoke rollin from the tires. Good luck to all participants. See you on the battlefield.

You all sound so cute going back and forth. LS has been preping and drilling for this months in advance. With LS being the the mother of all divisions we will win. Mommas lookin to dish out spankin to the kiddies. : )

Be on the lookout for HD momma bear,,, i would train for months 2 if i had to face a force as great as HARMONIC DESTRUCTION. HD FTW!!!

I love how competitive we are. Most ppl struggle with how to express themselves in the face of certain defeat,,, but you guys are doing great. I'm so proud. HD  FTW!!!

TW TW TW better then all other divisions! We got the MOST Competitive Members we got some REAL Rappers that do concerts and we got the funniest members! We got this!

Hello guys I am here to represent Oblivion SH so let's do this PS this my first spirit week

Im Challenging All Squads To A 4v4 SWAT Battle In Honor Of Spirit Week. If Your Down For This Message Me On Here Or On Xbox For More Details.

-LETS GET PUMPED!!!!!!!!-