Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 17, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 17, 2013 I would like to see more squad members posting in here, though. <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
A Wild Cody 6 Posted August 17, 2013 Report Share Posted August 17, 2013 I would like to see more squad members posting in here, though. <3 ive been trying to get more of our lowe ranking members active in the forums. Sadly i havent had much luck since we dont have more posts. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI McKibbon 1 Posted August 19, 2013 Report Share Posted August 19, 2013 Wish I could, most people don't post at all. Love the new signature I could see it that way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 19, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 19, 2013 Well, hopefully we'll be seeing more forum activity from you all over the next few weeks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
A Wild Cody 6 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Share Posted August 20, 2013 we can only hope doc. Joshadabergerat 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI McKibbon 1 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Share Posted August 20, 2013 Same trying to get some of the more active corporals on here too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Joshadabergerat 7 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Share Posted August 21, 2013 Yo cocobuttah... that's one bad ass Sig!! I need to make me a new one still... might do it this weekend. Ima send out a msg though on the squadtag about the forums. Maybe might have a workshop on it! I'll talk to you officers about it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 22, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 22, 2013 Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say that you guys are doing a pretty swell job. Keep up the good work! Also, I wanted to mention, whenever you guys get a new recruit, send out a message on the squad tag telling everyone about them and to send them a friend request. It goes a long way. <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI McKibbon 1 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Share Posted August 26, 2013 Thanks for complement. Have to say good job to you too your doing an awesome job. For all of you in Eclipse keep up the good work we are doing good job, hopefully we will have our teams up by next week. Oh and guys don't be afraid to post here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
A Wild Cody 6 Posted August 28, 2013 Report Share Posted August 28, 2013 alright guys im gonna start getting my crap ready for snipers setup. also im gonna have a halo 3 gamenight tomorrow night at 7:30pm eastern so tell your friends. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
ksi the slayer 3 Posted August 28, 2013 Report Share Posted August 28, 2013 Hey you guys what's good in here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI McKibbon 1 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Share Posted August 30, 2013 Nothing much. literally lol not many talk in here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Joshadabergerat 7 Posted August 30, 2013 Report Share Posted August 30, 2013 HEY GUYS you better be there at the meeting Sunday! we got some good news to talk about! you wont want to miss it! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 30, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 30, 2013 Maybe we can get some more people from the squad posting up in here? :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
A Wild Cody 6 Posted September 3, 2013 Report Share Posted September 3, 2013 Yo cocobuttah... that's one bad ass Sig!! I need to make me a new one still... might do it this weekend. Ima send out a msg though on the squadtag about the forums. Maybe might have a workshop on it! I'll talk to you officers about it. lol thanks josh, a friend drew it and uploaded it to my photobucket, then I just attached names. Looks kinda Shotty since the names are outlined in white. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSi DarkLegacy 0 Posted September 4, 2013 Report Share Posted September 4, 2013 Hey guys and girls not to brag but I am your new 4th Lt. I just say that to let you know that if you have any small problems id love to help you out so just ask me and i'll do my best to answer Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A Wild Cody 6 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Share Posted September 9, 2013 congratz legacy. i made 3 lt. Retired 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSi DarkLegacy 0 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 Hey guys and gals I'm here to let you know that I believe I will be grifball captain and the practices would most likely be saturdays and sundays. Im assuring this with our gen Josh and i would love to get spammed with whos interested Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI McKibbon 1 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Share Posted September 12, 2013 YO peeps!! lol Anyway I am now the captain of both Ricochet and Headhunters teams. woot! woot! Headhunters on Mondays and Tuesdays at 6 pm est (most likely gonna change a little bit) Ricochet on Wednesdays and Fridays at 7pm est. Good luck to everyone and may the Battle Rifle be with you. lolz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSi DarkLegacy 0 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Share Posted September 12, 2013 Hey guys if you don't know already I let my brother Tension take the xbox to get on his 7 work which means I am not able to get up and running grifball. However, I do have sam (Firephoenix) working on getting it set up. Grifwarriors united lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ejo3ejo311 4 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Share Posted September 13, 2013 Hi im new 2 KSI an im here 2 fun an be here in KSI 4 a long time my gaer tag is ltd ejo3ejo311 an yes my game tag will be changing 2 KSi ejo3ejo311,very soon u can add me there an have fun there this my first post an alot more 2 come lol have fun an thank u KSI 4 adding me 2 ur family Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted September 16, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted September 16, 2013 Hey there guys, I would like to see you all posting more on the Eclipse chat! Remember, to be an officer within the division, you need to have an ACTIVE forums account! <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI McKibbon 1 Posted September 16, 2013 Report Share Posted September 16, 2013 I have an active account! So how is everyone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Share Posted September 17, 2013 I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT THIS: http://i1358.photobu...zpsa36fa347.png Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Samadabergerat 4 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Share Posted September 20, 2013 I love my squad you guys are awesome Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts