Jump to content

KSI Eclipse SH: Squad Chat


Retired
 Share

Recommended Posts

i really miss you guys. i hope to be back within the next week or so. if yall miss me then hang in there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys five at this meeting... We gotta do better if we want these teams and its more fun when you dont have to worry about recruiting

Link to comment
Share on other sites


subject you should know me.. i think we have played together in customs a few times. and kibbon it is fan art. but the gundam is from fighter G gundam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

hey there guys. sorry fo the string of inactivity. been swamped with crud irl and its been storming alot so my internet has been crashing due to the rain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

hey everyone this is KSI AbruptWand0 transfering from Phantom as your 2nd Captain Id like to get to know you all add me on Xbox Live GT is KSI AbruptWand0 hope to hear from you all soon :) Y(*_*Y

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hello eclipse I'm gamerchix. I am a transferred member from phantom. I don't bite so please don't be afraid to get to know me. Can't wait to see you guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys so I see very little activity. Not liking it guys come on push yourselves just a bit. I'll be out of town for thanksgiving so please excuse my absence but please keep recruiting and having game nights. Thank you love y'all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...