Jump to content

KSI Vendetta EO Squad Chat


Chickenwing

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, majorentree16 said:

Ksi majorxpayne here checking in

Hello majorxpayne how's things with you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Mmm pie unpinned this topic
On 1/26/2016 at 0:10 AM, majorentree16 said:

Ksi majorxpayne here checking in

Oh man we've been waiting for you!

On 1/26/2016 at 2:46 PM, KSI Galvanize 7 said:

Hello majorxpayne how's things with you?

Oh I'll answer for him, it's going great.

On 1/28/2016 at 10:05 PM, King Syther said:

how are things popping up in here in vendetta?

I dunno man, I was wondering that myself.

On 1/29/2016 at 0:07 PM, Austen snyder said:

Hey what's up how is everyone 

Oh we're all fantastic.

On 1/30/2016 at 9:05 AM, Austen snyder said:

Hey just checking in for today 

Yo hey what's up man.

Anyone know what the vendetta is? xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2016 at 11:07 AM, KSI xDOUGHNUTx said:

Haiiii was wandering how everyone is doing today?

 

On 2/13/2016 at 1:10 AM, KSI Malfoy said:

Hi how is everyone in Vendetta doing today?

 

On 2/13/2016 at 11:04 AM, KSI Knuckle 7 said:

How is Vendetta doing today?

Can we please not make this the trend. I am doing well ;) hope all is good for everyone else as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

8 hours ago, KSI Galvanize 7 said:

Hello Vendetta how are things going in the squad?

What's popping everyone ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


16 hours ago, King Syther said:

What's popping everyone ;)

I asked whats been happening in your squad and you reply whats popping :s WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


52 minutes ago, KSI Galvanize 7 said:

I asked whats been happening in your squad and you reply whats popping :s WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO !!!

Hahahaha just getting the forums lighting up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...