Jump to content

KSI Vendetta EO Squad Chat


Chickenwing

Recommended Posts

Ok so apparently the emblems from the speaker has buffs. Each cost 7 motes of light.

Blessing of IV: Higher loot/glimmer when opening chests

Here are the names and buffs. Enjoy and have fun!

Blessing of the Ancients: Higher chance of drops/glimmer from majors or ultras (w/ glimmer consumable applied for glimmer)

Blessing of the Gifted: Higher drop rate/cryptarch conversion chance

Blessing of the Joined: Higher drop/glimmer chance when in a group (w/ glimmer consumable applied for glimmer)

Blessing of the Knight: Higher drop/glimmer chance from Hive (w/ glimmer consumable applied for glimmer)

Blessing of the Sentinel: Higher drop/glimmer chance from Vex (w/ glimmer consumable applied for glimmer)

Blessing of the Skeptic: Higher loot chance on end game rolls

Blessing of the Speaker: Higher drop/glimmer chance the higher light level you are (w/ glimmer consumable applied for glimmer)

Blessing of the Unmade: Chance for more Mats when dismantling

Blessing of the Watcher: Higher drop/glimmer chance when using your super (w/ glimmer consumable applied for glimmer)

Blessing of the Zealot: Higher drop/glimmer chance from The Fallen (w/ glimmer consumable applied for glimmer)

Blessing of Worlds: Chance of more materials looted in game

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ho re Poopake mushrooms factory work bites donkey butt. I end up more tired after sleeping then when I went to sleep which has frankly put me in a mood with a headache that I've had since I started. That and my significant other threatened to hide me in the snow so she wouldn't have to deal with me till spring, which would have been funny if not for the mood or the headache. Hopefully I wake up today with enough time and alertness to play a little destiny before work.

 

P.S sorry to hashbash and Inkedbabydoll I was still trying to sleep when you sent the invite and messages. I'll try to hook up with you guys tonight if I'm up.

 

P.P.S trying to sleep during the day also bites donkey butt.

 

P.S.P.E.S.P.N Dad if you have time this weekend I could use some help recruiting purty pees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Nice turn out in the workshop even tho I can't really hear anything BTW hello y'all how's your night going

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys I am honored to be among the 1st officers of Vendetta! I wil do my best to ensure this is one of the best squads IO has ever seen, so thanks for this awsome chance to show you guys that. Please come to me for ANY reason....even just to say hi. Thanks again guys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...