Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted March 23, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted March 23, 2015 There aren't many times in life where I can't think of something to say, but this is one. About ready to loose my power brick I think, thing is getting louder by the day. Wife used the "D" word not to long ago, says with me over here on the game all the time and her on the couch on the computer all the time hardly speaking a word to one another feels more like we're roommates than a couple. Seven years of the ssdd and she pulls this out now, sheesh. So her idea is to have a game night, tabletop, to see if that helps. Not sure what else will since neither of us actually like to talk. I guess that's what happens when you marry someone who doesn't share a whole lot of the same interests. Sooo... I'll try to time manage between work, gaming and attempting to salvage my marriage. Not doing so well at the moment. But it's like my favorite saying from the corp " life is a B and then you die" If you ever need to talk, man. We're here for you. #IOStrong Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted March 23, 2015 Report Share Posted March 23, 2015 There aren't many times in life where I can't think of something to say, but this is one. About ready to loose my power brick I think, thing is getting louder by the day. Wife used the "D" word not to long ago, says with me over here on the game all the time and her on the couch on the computer all the time hardly speaking a word to one another feels more like we're roommates than a couple. Seven years of the ssdd and she pulls this out now, sheesh. So her idea is to have a game night, tabletop, to see if that helps. Not sure what else will since neither of us actually like to talk. I guess that's what happens when you marry someone who doesn't share a whole lot of the same interests. Sooo... I'll try to time manage between work, gaming and attempting to salvage my marriage. Not doing so well at the moment. But it's like my favorite saying from the corp " life is a B and then you die" Hey, you know us when you need us get to us! We will wait for you! Ohana means family<3 You get to feeling better we love you Manji!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guest Posted March 24, 2015 Report Share Posted March 24, 2015 Ok guys, I don't know what your hot topic is now... but THIS is IT NOW!!! Raid Off!! Vendetta vs. Legend from Last Strike!!! TWO WEEKS!!! 2 TEAMS EACH!!! WINNER TAKE ALL!! So come on guys!! Volunteer!! Everyone! Represent Vendetta AND meet some of the best people and Destiny players i've met yet in KSI! GET PUMPED!! GET COMPETATIVE!! GET YOUR "BOSS" FREAK ON!! HAVE FUN!! Please tell any officer to be included, but at least show to support Vendetta Pride! HURRY! PRACTICE TIME IS GROWING SHORTER Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Share Posted March 24, 2015 Hey hey Vendetta Guardians how are y'all? Excited to play with Legend LS !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Grim Reaper 5 Posted March 24, 2015 Report Share Posted March 24, 2015 What's up everybody? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted March 25, 2015 Report Share Posted March 25, 2015 How's Vendetta? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Manji Oni 2 Posted March 25, 2015 Report Share Posted March 25, 2015 Hello hello. Hope everybody is doing good I'll be on for a little bit before I head to bed, and for a bit before work if anyone is down to play a bit o destiny.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI WetWork 19 Posted March 25, 2015 Report Share Posted March 25, 2015 Vendetta!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted March 25, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted March 25, 2015 Hello hello. Hope everybody is doing good I'll be on for a little bit before I head to bed, and for a bit before work if anyone is down to play a bit o destiny.. I need to get on earlier so I can play with you my good sir. What time do you usually go to bed? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Manji Oni 2 Posted March 26, 2015 Report Share Posted March 26, 2015 I usually get home around 7:30 and done and relaxed at around 8 am est I did the raid yesterday morning with Jay daddy and ruthenic until about 11 then I crashed. Feels sooooo good to get off your feet after spending eight hours standing on concrete. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tfraze1 1 Posted March 26, 2015 Report Share Posted March 26, 2015 Hello every one Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Manji Oni 2 Posted March 26, 2015 Report Share Posted March 26, 2015 What's up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted March 26, 2015 Report Share Posted March 26, 2015 How is my lovely Vendetta!?(: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Manji Oni 2 Posted March 27, 2015 Report Share Posted March 27, 2015 IT'S THE WEEKEND, WOOOOOO CAN'T STOP THE COAL TRAIN BABY ZzzzZZzz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Grim Reaper 5 Posted March 27, 2015 Report Share Posted March 27, 2015 I know that's right Manji, sorry guys I've been working weird hours like tonight I work a double shift so I won't even behome until 2:30am so I'm sorry I'm gonna miss the being guys and gals. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxPixieDust 0 Posted March 28, 2015 Report Share Posted March 28, 2015 Hello vendetta how are you all tonight any raid won lately Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tfraze1 1 Posted March 28, 2015 Report Share Posted March 28, 2015 How are my favorite people Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted March 28, 2015 Report Share Posted March 28, 2015 Hey Vendetta, I'd love to see better attendance at the next workshop! I know we can do it!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
5p1d3r 2 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Share Posted March 29, 2015 I'll be getting on destiny tomorrow. Tonight I'm gonna crash it's been a long day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Share Posted March 29, 2015 Whoop!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
BrotherNeroOblivious 45 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Share Posted March 29, 2015 whoop Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted March 29, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted March 29, 2015 Congrats on GrimReaperz promotion to 3LT, and KSI SKAREKROW on his name change! Also, shoutout to Grim, SkareKrow, Manji, and Fingers on helping me with getting TechnoParty through the Vault of Glass raid! Woot woot!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
BrotherNeroOblivious 45 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Share Posted March 29, 2015 good production over here good job guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted March 29, 2015 Report Share Posted March 29, 2015 Good job <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guest Posted March 30, 2015 Report Share Posted March 30, 2015 True Manji,but...Raid off. two Sunday from tody if all goes well. Like 2 teams so give up some volunteers Vendetta! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now