Jump to content

DL Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

Yep yep same here. It's not like there's never ANYthing to do around here. Always work to be done. I took a break and started looking at other member's youtube vids. There's some pretty sick individuals in here :D - meaning we got some serious bamfs roaming around here

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Did you see the new video that KSI Productions put up on youtube? The editing is UNREAL, we got a talented group of people amongst us for sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Trust me I've seen everything containing KSI in youtube period lol. Yes that includes the barber clipper set, the hardware pump thingymabober and all. I've been digging and snooping around. Saw a lot of great content out there.

I'm thinking we should really centralize that as well though. Maybe have a thread somewhere where everyone (who wants to) link their youtube channels so everyone can marvel at their ridiculousness :) Thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


That sounds like a great idea. I can't tell you how many time Prophet and I are watching videos and we're in a party and a lot of players don't even know that we have a KSI Productions Team on Youtube, and we're pumping out some UNREAL editing that definitely should be shown off. Great idea Doc!

And, anybody who might be making amateur videos, can watch, learn more, get help from other members, it would be a great way for people from different squads, and maybe even different divisions to get to know each other and show off your talents! Everyone should be proud to show off there work because we are all determined hard workers, I believe we all deserve the recognition for it http://www.ksiforums.org/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Absolutely agree Sera. Lemme comb the forum to see if this has already been brought up, or a thread is already made for this before bringing it up further. Swear if there's a thread with this already, I'm busting out CPR on this bad boy and going ACLS on it's ass lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Absolutely agree Sera. Lemme comb the forum to see if this has already been brought up, or a thread is already made for this before bringing it up further. Swear if there's a thread with this already, I'm busting out CPR on this bad boy and going ACLS on it's ass lol.

Hahahaha!
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Metatron changed the title to DL Division Chat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...