Jump to content

DL Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

You as well Mason, and woo! things are looking up for DL.  I'm proud of not only My squad- but the surrounding squads.  Keep up the good work! :D~

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm really happy to see more activity on the forums guys, thanks for that :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Wicked need help ASAP I have 1 member and thts my 1LT we are in desperate need of member tht actually give a dam I have 30 member in my squad all not giving a Poop which way wicked goes I'm fighting an up hill battle which makes my job 10 times harder plz help if you guys have any ideas gt is KSI iNFaM0US the o is a zero

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Infamous, if I could help bro I would, sadly I don't know what I could possibly do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Infamous, get with me on xbox (Send me some messages) and I'll see if I can help you out bro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yo DL!  What's been hanging lately? I know I've been busy at work in rl + hours are REALLY mucked up atm haha, but oh well things happen!!! If you need to get ahold of me, send me a message here, or on XBL - KSI TrimHarbor1, or contact one of my Officers in my Squad (Demize), and they can text me! Doing everything I can! Everyone keep up the great work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yeah, if anyone needs help with ANYTHING contact me on XBL, I can help with again, anything.

~KSI Nexus (1st captain Demize DL)

#YOLOSWAQ420BLAZEIT

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys, I was wondering if I could host the game night tonight and we could all play some MW2, it would be amazing to play with everyone.

~Nexus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@ Nexus, Hey bro get with your general and get him to send a message out about it on the squad tag. You would have a better outcome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I know, but I wasn't even online yesterday but I will later on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Nexus- (I don't check this thread very often haha) but yea, that's fine by me.  Just send a message to my account, or the squad tag and I'll repost it ANYTIME alright?  I'll do it as soon as possible.  Just give me about 2 days notice (or 1 if you can help it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Check the thread more often then, because I just won the Hunger games. GG.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Morning DL guys and gals hope everyone is up and happy this morning and ready to get on da good foot with activity and recruiting so we can continue to grow as a unit so come on guys and gals we can do this everyone keep up the good work also

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Metatron changed the title to DL Division Chat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...