KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 Recovery (AWARDED)

KSI CHAOS 7

Name: (KSIxAPOCALYPSE7-/-NA-/-DL)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/248-ksixapocalypse7/

Award-/-Achievement: (Master Recruiter / Head Hunter / Division Creator)

Reason-/-Evidence:

1. Master Recruiter - was one of the awards he had from the past forums but due to me being banned from that site I can't pull up the proof for it but I can vouch between his time in RI/DL he has recruited way over the required number for this award hince the 3rd request for Division creator you can't get one with out the other :)

2. Head Hunter - same thing was a prior forum award and as his director I even helped him with how to set it up and run it properly so I know he ran them and was on them.

3. Division Creator - This is a NEW one. As of yesterday DL hit 300 members on Access Denied and this was all on the back of Apoc creating this division when he was brought back into KSI. He started with 4 people and has grown this division to the 300 mark and has his eyes on Flagship status next.

Prophet, Stop

Apoc Stop

Keep arguing and this thread will be locked for as long as it takes for you BOTH to stop bickering.

For now any flaming post will be Hidden,

airborn please dont spam.

Also the (staff issue) is that only myself and jiggy are able to issue award. Im atleast getting the current list of names that are on the forum, to issue in bulk the back dated stuff, but again some things are left pending.

but again dont spam please

• 2 weeks later...

waiting to issue in bulk.

Are we talking about just the old forum award here because one of them is not an old forum award but a nomination for a new award so no bulk think from old forums.

Hes Refering to the fact that some things have no banners still.

and to the Fact backlog on awards is larger than expected.

I have awarded Master Recruiter, and Headhunter.

I say yes to Division Creator and if the majority says yes I will award the Div Creator, so get some witnesses in here.