Jump to content

FA general chat


KSI DarkMagic
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one really nice one who's like 38 how old's meg cos they'd get on real well...yeah like 3 of my member's actually recruit and turn up to meetings, part from me my squad's lazier than dark

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ive have just lost 3 recruits this is a joke.... I need help with recruiting some one wana mass recruit this weekend like majorly and make sure they do their jobs ? theres freee cookies in it for you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


:whistle:

well i dont need to i just recruited a scotish guy who changed his name and recruited 2 people and wants to become a lieutenant and is trying to get more :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I got two new recruits who I think could go far, 14 so there young but I have been through everything I know and they seem to have grasped It. I had a few people saying I was lieing about the ' over 3000 members ' which mad me almost rage so I just told them to go to ksiAccess Denied.org and check out the number's then one said that there all a bunch of fake accounts which made me rage even more. But I got two recruits and megatrons guna kick meh ass but ICEMAN if you could help me that'd be awesome and I'll help you out in some way if you ever need a favour ;D

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I have no password for Access Denied I keep getting people who say they're going to sort it for me so I've been trying to pick up the pieces of my fallen squad....get it :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Right I had 5 people come In 3 could'nt be paitent and left, and no one else who was on mw3 accepted. Can someone Higher up please help me out this is starting to annoy me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...