Jump to content

Assassin EF Squad Chat


Recommended Posts

What is up Assassin? I hope all of you had a grey Labor Day. Time to work once again and the below needs to be done throughout your squad and during the recruitment process. Keep up the great work.

Profile = Everyone

Friends list = Friends ONLY

Game Activity = Everyone

The above settings are KSI Standard and must be adhered to. If you have any questions please feel free to ask any officer. I know this can be done on Xbox.com but it is better to change them on your console. This needs to all be done ASAP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Somebody's got to edit that standards thread name lol. and yeah it's all set up I just don't have very good time windows because I'll either have work to do or I'll be out with dormmates

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Man getting on here the past couple days has been such a struggle but oh well here now. How about that Destiny though?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Anyone want to play strike missions on destiny?

i might play later when i get on if im not to busy in real life i should maybe be on sometime this afternoon :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yep :) How are you?? 

im good just got are wood for next year, put in a new water line, and now got my new glasses so im good :) how about u

 

4 weeks in and I'm already writing papers and staying up most of the night. Halp!

sounds like they got u working :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Assassin! Don't forget to go post In the forums anniversary topic get your award! :)

thx i was wondering if they had something normally its above the shout box lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

Hey whats up guys im the Newbie here Now xDDDDDD hows eveyone doing add me Twistedfate xP

welcome to KSI and i hope u have lots of fun ill add u once xbox one isn't messing up the friends list

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

I just got my xbox 1 and I'm am looking for people to party up with and play with possibly transfer my gt is KSI WALL hit me up I would appreciate it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...