Jump to content

Shogun EF Squad Chat


Recommended Posts

Keep up the good work guys you are soo close to 60!!! then 70 and that squad split will be right around the corner!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We can totally do that. We'll make you proud masa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Remember we need to help the new recruits and show them that they matter we all know how it felt to be new to ksi so show them what we are about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Thanks for letting us know Uber. I'll be on for that. Need to shake the Titanfall rust off. Also guys, I think we should do some work on our Domination and Search and Destroy/Rescue game because those are good game modes to find recruits. If playing matches with a couple randoms and we're winning and having a good time, spirits will be higher and they'll probably be more inclined to join when we invite them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey Shogun I'm back home and I'll be on tonight. I'll be running search if you guys wanna recruit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

randy dude where ya been? we have to play again soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Big Meeting Sunday guys remember have fun and game on

and bring in some recruits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey Shogun! Hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! I believe we are currently around 60 members on the squad tag. Just wany to say I'm proud of you guys and if we keep up the good work, we will be ready for a squad split shortly!

Yep we're really close so let's put that extra work in. Just a few more recruits to go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I might be up for some titanfall. Anyone have some fun 4th of July stories to tell?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...