cwb7448 2 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 Call of duty time alicia 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Drandy 5 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 We got another recruit keep pushing guys were so close. And keep up the good work Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 We got another recruit keep pushing guys were so close. And keep up the good work I have two more on the way once they get online! That is if they meet the requirements.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
alicia 5 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 Hey shogun got a new recruit last night gaming all day if you want to play Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seaborne 16 Posted August 3, 2014 Report Share Posted August 3, 2014 Hey Shogun you guys are doing great keep it up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Alien hunter257 0 Posted August 3, 2014 Report Share Posted August 3, 2014 Hey everyone who wants to join me in call of duty ghost recruiting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Lymology 0 Posted August 3, 2014 Report Share Posted August 3, 2014 Activity! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 I feel like I would have to play the rest of the series before I play inquisition The first one's plot is pretty well wrapped up. You would probably need to play the second one, though. It's plot isn't even complete really; Bioware even said it's essentially an intro to the rest of the series. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Yeah it'sjust I think I might have a better understanding of the setting if I start from the first one rather than the first in the chronological sense Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 I can't resist doing the the hipster thing right now and saying I played through Crimson Dragon and fully evolved every dragon months before it became free with gold. :-P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Alien hunter257 0 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Good morning shogun!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seaborne 16 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 I can't resist doing the the hipster thing right now and saying I played through Crimson Dragon and fully evolved every dragon months before it became free with gold. :-P you flew dragons before it was cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 you flew dragons before it was cool I thought about putting it that way, but, Dude! we're talking about flying dragons here! Flying dragons has never not been cool. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
cwb7448 2 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 throwing game night saturday at 8 est Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alien hunter257 0 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Hope everyone having a good day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cwb7448 2 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 who is ready for dlc for ghost Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cwb7448 2 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 who is ready for dlc for ghost............................... THIS GUY Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cwb7448 2 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 who is ready for dlc for ghost............................... THIS GUY welll more excited bout showtime Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alien hunter257 0 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 Anyone want to game with me in call of duty ghost Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alien hunter257 0 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 I'm changing my name back to EVERYONES FAV KSI JAEGER Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Furgerson 12 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 We have a Titanfall game night planned for tomorrow night at 7 or 8 EST. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Muramasa 7 17 Posted August 5, 2014 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 I'm going to try my hardest to be at the titanfall gamenight, on a lighter note amazing turn out at the meeting last week, I love how many officers this squad has and how active you all are and how there are so many Sgt's interested in moving up as well, keep up all the activity and your split will be in no time at all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Odin1stBorn 0 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 Fantastic! Loving my new Clan! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 Fantastic! Loving my new Clan! That is great to hear. If you ever need any help with the forums, or KSI in general, feel free to message me on here, or on XBL. We are always willing to help!! GT:KSIXxDropShotxX Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Seaborne 16 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 It's SHOWTIME! Furg I'll try and make the gamenight tonight. I haven't played TF in a while, but I don't know how the new CoD DLC is going to be, so I may or may not get wrapped up in that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts