Jump to content

Shogun EF Squad Chat


Recommended Posts

Hey shogun got a new recruit last night gaming all day if you want to play :Bug: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I feel like I would have to play the rest of the series before I play inquisition

The first one's plot is pretty well wrapped up. You would probably need to play the second one, though. It's plot isn't even complete really; Bioware even said it's essentially an intro to the rest of the series.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Yeah it'sjust I think I might have a better understanding of the setting if I start from the first one rather than the first in the chronological sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I can't resist doing the the hipster thing right now and saying I played through Crimson Dragon and fully evolved every dragon months before it became free with gold. :-P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I can't resist doing the the hipster thing right now and saying I played through Crimson Dragon and fully evolved every dragon months before it became free with gold. :-P

you flew dragons before it was cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

you flew dragons before it was cool

I thought about putting it that way, but, Dude! we're talking about flying dragons here! Flying dragons has never not been cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

who is ready for dlc for ghost............................... THIS GUY welll more excited bout showtime

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm going to try my hardest to be at the titanfall gamenight, on a lighter note amazing turn out at the meeting last week, I love how many officers this squad has and how active you all are and how there are so many Sgt's interested in moving up as well, keep up all the activity and your split will be in no time at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It's SHOWTIME! Furg I'll try and make the gamenight tonight. I haven't played TF in a while, but I don't know how the new CoD DLC is going to be, so I may or may not get wrapped up in that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...