KSI LYCAN 0 Posted October 27, 2014 Report Share Posted October 27, 2014 Whaddup shogun, AM I, THE PRETTIEST (Shownuff) AM I, THE ROUGHEST, TOUGHEST, LOW DOWN IN THIS TOWN (Shownuff) lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DoCNeSS 239 Posted October 27, 2014 Report Share Posted October 27, 2014 Whaddup shogun, AM I, THE PRETTIEST (Shownuff) AM I, THE ROUGHEST, TOUGHEST, LOW DOWN IN THIS TOWN (Shownuff) lol Hahahaha yeeeeaaaaaauuuuuuhhhh Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted October 28, 2014 Report Share Posted October 28, 2014 hows shogun doing over here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted October 28, 2014 Report Share Posted October 28, 2014 hows shogun doing over here Pretty great!! How are you?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted October 29, 2014 Report Share Posted October 29, 2014 Pretty great!! How are you?? im good just tell me when ur free we need to hang Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIConstitution 3 Posted October 30, 2014 Report Share Posted October 30, 2014 I'm undecided if I should download my copy of Advanced Warfare or if I should get the disc from the local gamestop at midnight. What is everyone else doing for this release? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIConstitution 3 Posted October 30, 2014 Report Share Posted October 30, 2014 I decided, got the Digital Pro download. It's 36% through the installation now. It will be ready to rock at 12:01AM on the 3rd! If I did Gamestop, I'd have to wait to get the game, get home, install, download updates, etc. I would not be playing until 1. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
capt.morgunz 0 Posted October 30, 2014 Report Share Posted October 30, 2014 (edited) yea i thought about this to, but if u needed to take the game somewhere els to play on another consel you cant. cause its on your drive. thats the difference, and waiting in line can be a good opportunity to meet a cod gamer without a clan. but if you do not go anywhere els to play then download is perfect for you. I think im just going to wait in line maybe pass out a card or to and see about fishing for a few new ones. we need more girls in here. AND IM TRYING TO MAKE A TEAM FOR WEEKEND WARFARE WHO IS WITH ME!!!! Edited October 30, 2014 by capt.morgunz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSIConstitution 3 Posted October 30, 2014 Report Share Posted October 30, 2014 So, the COD AW installation is still going. It's been about 6.5 hrs and it's 90% done. WoW. Also, I have my XBOX1 hard wired and my Internet speeds consistently exceed 100Mbps. I will gladly do the weekend warfare, but remember I'm an average player at best and I've not played much of Blitz and when I have I did not do well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
capt.morgunz 0 Posted October 31, 2014 Report Share Posted October 31, 2014 thats cool, i don't expect to win, LOL at the 6 hours. i guess u will have a 30 min to an hour advantage over everyone who buys it and has to drive home the download it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted November 1, 2014 Report Share Posted November 1, 2014 Hahahaha yeeeeaaaaaauuuuuuhhhh Enjoyed playing with you last night on the live stream!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
DoCNeSS 239 Posted November 1, 2014 Report Share Posted November 1, 2014 Me 2 man. That was fun esp when we went into search and resue lol. Good times Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIConstitution 3 Posted November 1, 2014 Report Share Posted November 1, 2014 Morgunz, anyone else express interest in the blitz weekend warfare? Let me know what's up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIConstitution 3 Posted November 2, 2014 Report Share Posted November 2, 2014 OK. So I have taken tomorrow off and will be online playing starting at 12:01AM. I will break to sleep and eat, etc. But I will be playing a LOT. So, I'm hoping that I will have other KSI players to COD with tomorrow. Let's do a roll call. Who's getting the game and will be online playing Advanced Warfare? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted November 2, 2014 Report Share Posted November 2, 2014 OK. So I have taken tomorrow off and will be online playing starting at 12:01AM. I will break to sleep and eat, etc. But I will be playing a LOT. So, I'm hoping that I will have other KSI players to COD with tomorrow. Let's do a roll call. Who's getting the game and will be online playing Advanced Warfare? Me right here I will be going to the midnight release as well Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI LYCAN 0 Posted November 2, 2014 Report Share Posted November 2, 2014 I'm doing some COD at 12:01 too, have digital DLC so I'll be on and ready to game with as many shogun members as possible, it's gonna be epic he he he Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted November 2, 2014 Report Share Posted November 2, 2014 I don't even know when I am getting Advanced Warfare yet. Lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSIConstitution 3 Posted November 3, 2014 Report Share Posted November 3, 2014 OK. Well I've added those who have responded to my favorites. Anyone else that's into gaming in Advanced Warfare Friend and message me! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted November 6, 2014 Report Share Posted November 6, 2014 How is everyone liking Advanced Warfare so far?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSIConstitution 3 Posted November 7, 2014 Report Share Posted November 7, 2014 It's outstanding dropshot! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted November 11, 2014 Report Share Posted November 11, 2014 Hey Shogun! Sorry I couldn't make the meeting this weekend. My brother was in town, which I don't get to see very often, so me and him were spending time together sunday night before he had to leave early this morning. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI KING TATE 9 Posted November 11, 2014 Report Share Posted November 11, 2014 I am officially retiring from KSI. I've been super busy with family issues, school, football, and work lately. Also, I recently tore my ACL and sprained my MCL at football. I'm out for the rest of the season and rehab sucks. Senior year is also stressful. I'm just to busy now to make as many meetings and game nights as I should and be as active. Another thing is that I'm kinda getting sick of these new COD games and Titanfall, all 3 have disappointed me and I didn't even purchase Advanced Warfare. For those of you that still have me on friends list can keep me, I still have Madden 15, NBA 2K15,Deadrising 3, Minecraft, and Battlefield 4. I'll be getting WWE 2K14(XB1) and Super Smash Bros. Wii U when they release. My name on Nintendo Network is GuddaTrojan or BigRod2015. I've enjoyed these last couple of years in KSI from starting being a Private to becoming a General. I still recommend KSI if someone ask for a good clan/community. Peace. ~~~~~~KSI KING TATE (2/8/12)-(11/10/14) Mr. DropShot 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted November 11, 2014 Report Share Posted November 11, 2014 I am officially retiring from KSI. I've been super busy with family issues, school, football, and work lately. Also, I recently tore my ACL and sprained my MCL at football. I'm out for the rest of the season and rehab sucks. Senior year is also stressful. I'm just to busy now to make as many meetings and game nights as I should and be as active. Another thing is that I'm kinda getting sick of these new COD games and Titanfall, all 3 have disappointed me and I didn't even purchase Advanced Warfare. For those of you that still have me on friends list can keep me, I still have Madden 15, NBA 2K15,Deadrising 3, Minecraft, and Battlefield 4. I'll be getting WWE 2K14(XB1) and Super Smash Bros. Wii U when they release. My name on Nintendo Network is GuddaTrojan or BigRod2015. I've enjoyed these last couple of years in KSI from starting being a Private to becoming a General. I still recommend KSI if someone ask for a good clan/community. Peace. ~~~~~~KSI KING TATE (2/8/12)-(11/10/14) I wish you the best of luck man! Senior year is stressful, and injuries defiantly don't help. I hope for a quick recovery for you.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Derps. 2 Posted November 11, 2014 Report Share Posted November 11, 2014 I applied to the Clan in the CoDAW app. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Derps. 2 Posted November 11, 2014 Report Share Posted November 11, 2014 Hi, my gamer tag is KSI Derp , I will be inviting people to play together in a lobby while their on CODAw. If your not able to join at the time, feel free to just reply with a message saying your busy. Especially for clan wars. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts