Seaborne 16 Posted July 15, 2014 Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 Thank you sir! I actually managed to find a little later and messaged him already, but I appreciate the response! np glad you found everything Gaming all day hit me up on cod Nice to see you guys on the forums. Shogun's going places and it all starts with activity on games and on the forums Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted July 15, 2014 Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 New youtube video. It's only 2.5 minutes; you guys can spare that, right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 15, 2014 Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 New youtube video. It's only 2.5 minutes; you guys can spare that, right? I kinda felt like I had been thinking everything you said. I think Virginia Tech might have their own League team. I guess the thing with the armor abilities and the stuff that was considered op (or still is) is that those who are complaining don't actually want to use it because then they might think that others will look down on them for using a "broken" or "noob" item or ability. CoD has a crap ton of that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Muramasa 7 17 Posted July 15, 2014 Author Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 Were still at 66 for the roster, Officers lets make sure those new recruits are getting trained and everyone lets get on the recruiting and make the squad split happen!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 15, 2014 Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 Execute Order 66 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI KING TATE 9 Posted July 15, 2014 Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 67 my copy of Ghost i just ordered will be here tomorrow or thursday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Ksi chuk norris 1 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 Why did the chicken cross the road To show snakes and possums it could be done haha Chuk norris out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seaborne 16 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 Hey shogun glad to see so much activity on the forums keep it up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
alicia 5 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 someone get on cod and game with me plz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seaborne 16 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 Hey guys I know spirit week is coming up, but we should prepare for the clan war that starts on ghosts tomorrow. With the numbers we have, we can easily win. We just need everyone to be on and playing with each other and grabbing those nodes for the next few days Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 I kinda felt like I had been thinking everything you said. I think Virginia Tech might have their own League team. I guess the thing with the armor abilities and the stuff that was considered op (or still is) is that those who are complaining don't actually want to use it because then they might think that others will look down on them for using a "broken" or "noob" item or ability. CoD has a crap ton of that I think that's a big part of it, and that shouldn't happen. Everyone has their own strengths they bring to the table. I know a lot of people use to complain about the vehicles in Halo 4, but most them do take a lot of skill if you're going to be more than a big target in them. I use to specialize in them. I can't tell you how many matches I played without dying or losing my mantis. I blew the other team's mantis to kingdom come repeatedly throughout the match. How many people do you know who can do that? I know maybe two or three others. Just because it's a different way to play the game doesn't mean there's any less skill or that there's anything wrong with it. It just means you need to adapt. It's not that I don't think there should be any restrictions; I just don't think they should be so strict. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 It double posted my last one. Sorry; I don't know what happened there. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Alien hunter257 0 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 Good job shogun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Drandy 5 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 So let's see what we can do whora Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 Did we have a meeting on Sunday? And if so what did we go over because I don't see the notes anywhere. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Gallardo 3 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 @KSI Gallardo, I notice where it says squad it says shogun, Immortal Outlaws for your squad. Did you come from IO and just have that there? Yeah I was in LoneStar before I came over to shogun. I must never have changed it lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 Hey Shogun! Spirit week starts tonight!! I want to see EVERYONE on the forums. So spread the word! Remember, we are the future of KSI! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Seaborne 16 Posted July 16, 2014 Report Share Posted July 16, 2014 Hey guys let's grab that win on the clan war. Spirit Week is Spirit Week, but don't forget that we have to keep our clan wars game strong Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Direguard 27 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Share Posted July 17, 2014 Christs Crusade and I are hoping to host a Forza 5 Tag lobby for everyone in EF ASAP Just wondering how many of us here in Shogun are into racing, and would like to support us? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Katana 38 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Share Posted July 17, 2014 Christs Crusade and I are hoping to host a Forza 5 Tag lobby for everyone in EF ASAP Just wondering how many of us here in Shogun are into racing, and would like to support us? DUDE! You should add me for that! That sounds fun! I know Assassin and Sentinel have Several Forza players! But on a side note guys Let's get pumped about Spirit Week! This is Elite Forces first EVER Spirit Week!!! Let's make our presence know here guys!! <3 go Vote for EF if you haven't already!!!! It's in the Spirit Week section!!! Let's go EF! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI KING TATE 9 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Share Posted July 17, 2014 Spirit week 2014 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Furgerson 12 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Share Posted July 17, 2014 What's up guys. I will be hosting a game night on Titanfall this Saturday at 7. If you see this and somehow are not on my friends list my Gamertag is KSI Furgerson or send KSI Lymology a message and we will get you guys in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Share Posted July 17, 2014 I'll see if I can make it Furgeson. I'll be running a gamenight on ghosts an hour later Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted July 18, 2014 Report Share Posted July 18, 2014 What's up guys. I will be hosting a game night on Titanfall this Saturday at 7. If you see this and somehow are not on my friends list my Gamertag is KSI Furgerson or send KSI Lymology a message and we will get you guys in. My wife and I have a double date that night, but I wish I could do both. How late do you think it'll go? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 18, 2014 Report Share Posted July 18, 2014 man the livestream is heating up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts