Jump to content

LW Division Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

Meh it's still not as good as cable internet...but it'll do i guess

As long as we can understand you when you talk that would be an improvement

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yea I love you guys. Expect love poems coming your guys' way! JK! It's definitely better than Hughes Net that's for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


for some reason I wouldn't doubt it

Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk

I bet now he'll want one! He'll demand it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We'll just have too wait and see loll

Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for him to post something in here about it

Link to comment
Share on other sites


He probably won't be back till tomorrow lol

Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk

Yea it's past his bedtime. He has work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


KSI xFatality99, on 19 Nov 2014 - 12:35 AM, said:

Yeahhh, im playing some madden with redstorm

Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk

I'm about to play som AW with Country and hopefully Doctor 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I would just like to be in a party with Collector when he reads it. Would buy a ticket just to hear how he reacts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I would just like to be in a party with Collector when he reads it. Would buy a ticket just to hear how he reacts.

I'm gonna call him up on the phone when he reads it
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...