Giant thee God 45 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Biscuits and gravy aww im hungry now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 i miss hanging out with ya as well! I dont have netflix but if it's on Crackle or FrightPix, I'm down! Ask nick to give you a free trial, after all it is nickflix we're talking about Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Giant thee God 45 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Yea Nick will definitely hook you up with nickflix haha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Potato Lily 48 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Oh, my. Foooood! Biscuits and gravy sounds so good right now. It's like mid 50's here and I'm freezing. Going to make ramen noodles for now.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Giant thee God 45 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Im eating chicken noodle soup Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xKing 7DS 795 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 That sounds pretty good Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4 3 2 2
Giant thee God 45 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Its alright lmao I want biscuits and gravy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xKing 7DS 795 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Lnfaoo Sent from the Wicked Gen using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4 3 2 2
Guru Green 181 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 It's like 20 somethin. Collector how can you forget about the food trough? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JollyGreenGiant 0 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Freezing my ta tas off down here, guess I've just grown so used to the heat that 50s feels cold now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Potato Lily 48 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 I hate chicken noodle soup. Ewie. Okay, let's get this chat up by 5 pages by tonight! Think we can we do it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
joshr203 0 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 What's every one playing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Giant thee God 45 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Some food sounds so bomb lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Potato Lily 48 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 What's every one playing? Unfortunately I'm not playing anything right now have to go fold clothes. Be back in 15 mins. I'll miss you all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JollyGreenGiant 0 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Don't like chicken noodle soup! Gaasssp* I call shananagans Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Im playing Internet Explorer! Fold them clothes, girls! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
joshr203 0 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Don't forget to iron first 😊. I'm new to this and I got two questions. Has any one got there controller customised? And does any one vape? Random I know Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Don't forget to iron first . I'm new to this and I got two questions. Has any one got there controller customised? And does any one vape? Random I know I have a question for ya. What squad are you from? And I dont know anyone that does or has those things. Lily paints her controller but that's it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 It's like 20 somethin. Collector how can you forget about the food trough? Idk but I always forget about it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guru Green 181 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 Idk but I always forget about it FOOOOOOOOD! I still can't believe you forgot about that. Shame, shame Collector! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JollyGreenGiant 0 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 What about this food trough? Definitely been mission out on the forums lmao Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 What about this food trough? Definitely been mission out on the forums lmao Lily has a food trough. Me and Collector joke her about it all the time Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 It started before we split. Her mating call is foooooooooood Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
joshr203 0 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 I don't have a squad 😳 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JollyGreenGiant 0 Posted November 21, 2014 Report Share Posted November 21, 2014 O god hehe Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts